07.11.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Julie is feeding water to Banwari. Neev comes with Mehek and asks what happened to Banwari. Ravi calls out to Mehek but Jeevan stops him. Neev asks what is wrong? Jeevan says let Banwari rest. They leave. Neev asks Banwari only those who are unwell lie down, are you unwell? Mehek tells him to let Banwari take rest so he will recover soon. Mehek rues that its all coz of her that all this is happening but tells Banwari to rest assured and says that after test they will leave. Banwari says she has done more than his own have done for him but its his bad luck that he gave birth to such a son. He pushed me in the pool to divert attention and ran off. Mehek tells him to forgive Mandhar as he is her hubby and is troubled. She says Shaurya is confused thinking i am his wife. But i feel a strange sensation here. Like i am connected to all things here. Julie  is worried. Mehek tells Banwari, leave all this. Let me take care of u. For me, what you say is truth. I know, i am ur daughter in law and am sure the test will prove this. Then we will return to our old life. Mandhar comes and Mehek leaves from there.

At the hospital, Shaurya walks by Meheks side. Jeevan asks Kanta not to be disappointed if test proves that its not Mehek. Kanta says am sure its Mehek. In the testing room, Archie comes and drugs the lab attendant. She takes the lab attendants place and masks her appearance. A security guard stops her from entering inside the lab but she shows the id card and enters.

Banwari warns Mandhar saying that he will tell the truth. Mandhar threatens to kill him and strangles him. Julie stops him.Julie tells Banwari to focus on his own family. Mandhar says he will kill his own father if he has to but wont go to prison. Banwari says go ahead. He says, U two have been lying since a year but will tell the truth now. Mandhar warns him to stay quiet or he will set his pyre on fire. Julie tells Banwari that Neev cant live without his mom. Coz of his truth Mandhar will end up in prison and Neev will suffer. Banwari says still wont let this happen. He gets up to leave but Mandhar stops him. Julie says i worry for her too but love my son more. Banwari says wont listen today. Mandhar starts strangling him and pushes Julie out of the way.

Shaurya gives some hair sample of Neev to doc to test the dna with Mehek's. Archie tries to enter but Shaurya stops her saying no one but doc will enter the lab and this portion will be sealed. Doc agrees after Shaurya says already settled the issue with ur CEO. Archie fumes and ends up hurting her hand. Mandhar strangles Banwari  and warns him to stop. Julie asks him to stop but he doesnt listen. Banwari picks up a knife and asks Mandhar to try what he can but wont stop today. He strikes Mandhar and leaves from there by locking the door of the room. Banwari throws the knife and runs from there. 

Shaurya waits as doc is conducting the test with Mehek. Mehek comes out. Archie tries to think of something. Shaurya offers Mehek her fave adrak wali chai. BG- Piya o re piya. Shaurya keeps looking longingly at Mehek. Flashback of Mehek-Shaurya romantic moments. Banwari gets into a rick and rushes to the hospital. Mandhar says today will end him.

Shaurya thinks, today u will find out the truth. Mehek wonders what truth she will find out. Banwari asks to drive fast as it is a matter of life and death. DNA testing is going on. Archie wonders what to do. Banwari reaches the hospital and says wanna reach the lab. An assistant is accompanying him. Archie comes to the lab from other side and spots Banwari . She wonders what he is doing there. She tries to go inside the lab once more but is stopped. Mandhar comes and pulls him away. Archie is wondering the matter. Mandhar is strangling him and says din wanna do this but coz of u have to do this. Will give u moksh today. Julie comes and hits Mandhar on the head and takes Banwari away from there. Mandhar tries to stop them but cant. 

Doctor comes and says all blood samples taken. We will get to know who she is whether Mehek or Vandana as soon as we get the results. 

Part 2

Julie tells him why is he doing this. Mandhars life will be destroyed. Archie tails them. Shaurya comes near Mehek and holds her hand but Mehek takes her hand away from him. Shaurya says feel like in that accident u have lost ur memories, our moments, everything. But my heart knows its time for u to return to me. Mehek tells him not to raise his hopes as she knows she is not his Mehek but rather Vandana. Right then Banwari comes there with Julie. Mehek is distraught seeing his condition. Mandhar is looking for Banwari. Mehek asks for doctor. Banwari holds Meheks hand and tries to say something but faints.

Part 3

Doctor comes and checks on Banwari. He asks to take Banwari to the ICU. Mandhar is there too. Shaurya says told u to stay away from the lab and says u did all this to divert attention. Mandhar denies and says am here to find a doc. Dare not threaten me. Shaurya is about to hit Mandhar when Mehek tells him if he has any humanity left or not. Banwari is serious and they are busy fighting. She says wont forgive anyone if anything happens to Banwari. Shaurya says .. sorry Mehek. Mehek says, i am Vandana. Better u stay away from me.

Precap --- Doctor gives Shaurya the test results. He and Kanta rush to Mehek who is about to get inside the ambulance with Mandhar and Julie. He says results have come. Mandhar tries to drag Mehek away but Shaurya stops him and gives the results to Mehek. Mehek is holding the test results and says 'As per results, I am ..'. Screen freezes.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Armu really appreciate you writing this extremely detailed update for us 🤗
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Armu for the written update.⭐️ Appreciate it.👏