What Would Happen......Possible Scenarios

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

As today, forum members were discussing about AanVir bloody encounter n their love story on lines of typical daily soap. So i thought that there should be thread for these types of possibilities. So what would be the possible scenarios if Haasil is a regular daily soap...

Post credit goes to Sanu, Elvi n Ashi :)

Scenario 1:
Ranveer threatens Anchal to marry her by blackmailing about her mother n their house. That her family would be homeless. So now Anchal marries Ranveer n while playing this husband/wife act, Ranveer falls head over heels in love with her but Anchal falls for Kabir in the meantime. Too complicated..

Scenario 2:
Ranveer n Anchal marries under some circumstances and this is not taken well by Kabir. He kidnaps Anchal and plants a humshakal of Anchal with Ranveer. Ranveer falls in love with that doppelgnger, then real Anchal appears n no body believes her. She thrown out of the house n that doppelgnger becomes the FL.

Scenario 3a:
Ranveer n Anchal falls for one another. On their wedding Kabir takes the saat phere with by hiding his face under sehra. Now Anchal is married to Kabir and slowly becomes devoting wife. On the other hand Ranveer becomes Devdas...:

Scenario 3b:
After Aabir wedding, Ranveer left heart broken, decides to avenge upon his brother n bhabhi (plz don't bash me). Then Anchal is pativrata patni and doing all stunts to save Kabir from his brother.

Scenario 4:
Anchal seduces Ranveer with her false love. One fine day she gives sedatives to Ranveer and under the spell of drugs, she made Ranveer to sign power of Attorney to snatch all his wealth. After coming to his senses, Ranveer n his family literally on the roads.

Scenario 5:
Swapping partners which is in trend now. There is a some random girl pregnant with Kabir's baby. For his family's reputation Ranveer marries that girl. In a fit of rage, Anchal marries Kabir. after this, both couples are happily ever after

Scenario 6
Most common scenario. Anchal loves Ranveer but Ranveer doesn't. They got married n slowly Anchal changes Ranveer and make him fall in love. But sarika is a plotter saas. She plans to separate AanVir but Anchal keeps on winning against her. In other words, Anchal becomes the 24/7 crying bahu n doing everything to save her husband n pati-patni ka rishta.

At present these scenarios r in my mind. So u all can add more situations like these of typical saas bahu show
😆 😃Edited by Neenzm - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Scenario 7:
Kabir Aanchal love each other. Their marriage is fixed. Ranveer's marriage is fixed with some random rich girl. But Kabir is plotting against Ranveer so Ranveer, in a fit of rage, swaps the brides. Now, Aanchal is Mrs Ranveer and that random girl is Mrs Kabir. 
Now, all three hate Ranveer. Soon, Ranveer falls for Aanchal and decides to reunite her with Kabir. But now, Kabir and his wife are in love but plan to separate AanVeer by killing Ranveer. And Aanchal knows that Ranveer has changed and wants her to reunite with Kabir. She falls in love with Ranveer (of course) and wants to be with him forever and forever. 
So. Here we have. 
Kabir and his wife trying to kill Ranveer.
Ranveer wanting Aanchal to go back to Kabir. Although it breaks his heart.
Aanchal wants to stay with Ranveer. Then she comes to know about Kabir's plan. She decides to save her patidev. 
And story continues as the misunderstandings grows! 
Lol.
Ps. Thanks for the credit😆
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago
annie_scorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice points if we r watching any EK/gul/Rashmi shows
👍🏼
yaar why cant i even imagine these scenes on any of our three characters 🤣
Haasil is one of a kind ❤️
mjhe to dar h last m teeno ek dusre ko just kidding bolke alag alag nikal lenge 🤣 😉
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: annie_scorpio

nice points if we r watching any EK/gul/Rashmi shows
👍🏼
yaar why cant i even imagine these scenes on any of our three characters 🤣
Haasil is one of a kind ❤️
mjhe to dar h last m teeno ek dusre ko just kidding bolke alag alag nikal lenge 🤣 😉

Bold: oh shuckksss 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
annie_scorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Bold: oh shuckksss🤣

i know right 🤣 🤣 🤣 i have that doubt from the start 🤣
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My view.
Ranveer likes Anchal and Anchal will fall for Kabir. When both Anchal and Kabir are in love, knowing Ranveer loves Anchal, kabir will sacrifice his love for big bro. 
Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Bold: oh shuckksss🤣

Nahin re baba!! Teeno nahi niklenge. Anchal chali jayegi left behind Ranveer n kabir.

Then we will have Dostana 2. KaNvir...

yeh bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hai...janmon ka sangam hai... 😆Edited by Neenzm - 6 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
No  i  cant  see  a  family  drama
Something  like  race  will do

I  m  sure  we  will soon  have a  hot girl for  ranveer to make anchal jealous and carry the plot  forward
annie_scorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Nahin re baba!! Teeno nahi niklenge. Anchal chali jayegi left behind Ranveer n kabir.

Then we will have Dostana 2. KaNvir...

yeh bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hai...janmon ka sangam hai... 😆

i wont mind that too 😃
in fact i would love that 🤣
both bros lived happily ever after 🤣
Neenzm thumbnail

@ annie we r modern world viewers na 😆
so will happily accept kaNvir: ek prem katha 😆 😉