mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
M just loving the character of Ahana n wow Simriti is such brilliant actress, she has made me fall in love with her!⭐️
I really like Ashim so he n storyline were the reasons i started watching this show, but m really unable to connect to Ashim's character Rehan, maybe we r just shown his funny side which doesn't allow us to see his true side!πŸ€” i really want his character to be intense as i love intense character!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
But today i really liked Rehan n Ahana's scene, it showed that he cared n he understood that this bracelet is special for her so he returned it without any argument lol! I liked how Ahana was unable to control her tears infront of him n somehow revealed her vulnerable side to him but later composed herself n thanked him! This scene really made me think that actually something can brew between these two if they r given some screen space together lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ n they do look good together but lets wait n see how story develops!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rehab will get intense just wait n watch
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They showing him as fun-loving clown type but when the story progresses that's when his layers would be shown. I'm so loving Ahana and Rehaan's equation they both are super hot πŸ˜‰Edited by _KOMAL - 6 years ago
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Rehab will get intense just wait n watch

eagerly waiting for his intense side to be shown in the show!😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: _KOMAL

They showing him as fun-loving clown type but when the story progresses that's when his layers would be shown. I'm so loving Ahana and Rehaan's equation they both are super hot πŸ˜‰

True that m jus loving them both, they look really good together!😊
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All their scenes are very cute and delight to watch.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are brilliant and have all the makings of an IT couple on Indian TV in the future Insha'Allah!
There's an easy chemistry between the two actors, something which you feel as a viewer without the narrative context - prima facie and that's something which I'm seeing after so, so long on Indian TV!

Will they be ready to enact all the Bihter-Behlul passionate scenes is left to be seen😳
Edited by CaputDraconis - 6 years ago
Ok so according the original turkish show and IF the show is remade exactly, Ahana and Rehan will hook up after Ahana's marriage to Anant. She will apparently cheat on Anant and commit suicide on the day of Anant's marriage. But I really hope they change the plot because Anant and Ahana are so complete with each other and I'm really looking forward to their marital track.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

All their scenes are very cute and delight to watch.

They really complement each other! I like how Ahana is always on a hard side with him even then Rehan never stops flirting with her!πŸ˜†
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

They are brilliant and have all the makings of an IT couple on Indian TV in the future Insha'Allah!

There's an easy chemistry between the two actors, something which you feel as a viewer without the narrative context - prima facie and that's something which I'm seeing after so, so long on Indian TV!

Will they be ready to enact all the Bihter-Behlul passionate scenes is left to be seen😳

so true about their chemistry, there r hardly any scenes or interactions btw them but which they had together they were impactful enough!
haha i would love to see those passionate scenes but m afraid that this much passion may not be shown in indian television!