Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Yes they are sooo repetitive!!!

And I love it.  As you say, it is sometimes the the same theme but from a totally different perspective.  Especially the PV tracks.  Sometimes it made me gasp when I read from a certain writers perspective as I would not never have seen it from that perspective.

I loved it when incomplete tracks were addressed and completed by our awesome writers.  

And yes, it is repetitive because for me personally, stories in the forum inspired me to write or follow on the stories that they wrote.  Like Tessie's TV' os that inspired my stranger than fiction. 

I have spent many hours crying and laughing and gushing and blushing over the stories.  I have eagerly scoured the site for more stories of certain writers when I found this forum.  

I learnt so much of a new culture and customs.  I was saddened to learn about some of the atrocities and discrimination committed to the disenfranchised.

The interesting customs and rituals intrigued me to the point that I just wanted to know more.

This all because of stories, fluffy, fun, emotional, sad, disturbing, sometimes all in one story.

So yes, wonderfully repetitive and wonderfully enlightning, insightful, educational and most of all romantic and fluffy.

Just my POV.

Thanks Bee ðŸ¤—

I always love to read everyone's POV as it shows how differently we all think on a same or similar situation. It makes me think on things that I didn't even think of.

I agree with what you said about PV tracks. Not just incomplete ones but completed ones also. I was amazed at how many variations are there on one single track or topics or scenes.

It really was an amazing experience to read all those stories.
These days I feel like writing on AarYa's journey from their first meeting till their marriage. I want to show their feelings through their monologues. Like what exactly was going on in their heart and mind. Sadly I don't have time to work on it as I already have so many pending ones. 

Coming to culture, customs and history, even I got to learn so many many new and interesting things after I joined this forum. I'll forever be grateful to all my friends and every active and non active members of this forum ðŸ¤—