Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: phillaur.i

thank you for your permission. I still find it bad for people to date people young enough to be their kid.😊keep defending them and i will keep judging them😆

I'm not defending anything but I do like to know facts before bashing unlike many here I have actually read the article hence I'm questioning their judgement that how half of 51 is 14 😆 since nobody has the answer to it they have now become ageist instead of child protecting services. Well suit yourself if the purpose is to spread hate go by all means I'm out of it.
palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

I'm not defending anything but I do like to know facts before bashing unlike many here I have actually read the article hence I'm questioning their judgement that how half of 51 is 14 😆 since nobody has the answer to it they have now become ageist instead of child protecting services. Well suit yourself if the purpose is to spread hate go by all means I'm out of it.

why cant you accept that some people find this relationship gross ? you namecalled the people who find it bad as judgemental and troll. 

he is 52 now... instead of half his age she is 1/3rd of this age ðŸ˜µ

now you call us ageists. . how is this ageist ? ok😆

Edited by phillaur.i - 6 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

why cant you accept that some people find this relationship gross ? you namecalled the people who find it bad as judgemental and troll.

he is 52 now... instead of half his age she is 1/3rd of this age😵

now you call us ageists. . how is this ageist ? ok😆

oh I'm really okay with you being an ageist can't expect Everyone to be broad minded what I'm not okay is with making serious accusations of pedophillia without any proof or without knowing facts. You haven't even Read the article which clearly states she is half his age and now it has become 1/3rd now to your convenience? 😆 if you do not have anything concrete to add based on facts do not bother to quote me please. And meanwhile you're free to do all the ewww and how disgusting it is I'm not gonna stop you, you're just proving what I have observed about you
palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

oh I'm really okay with you being an ageist can't expect Everyone to be broad minded what I'm not okay is with making serious accusations of pedophillia without any proof or without knowing facts. You haven't even Read the article which clearly states she is half his age and now it has become 1/3rd now to your convenience? 😆 if you do not have anything concrete to add based on facts do not bother to quote me please. And meanwhile you're free to do all the ewww and how disgusting it is I'm not gonna stop you, you're just proving what I have observed about you

many sites also used more than half his age in their sentences... only on one site it says that she is a senior attendent...  many sites reported her age as 18... 

why do you want to defend a pedophile🥱

If you would stop with the personal attacks you would realise it😉 not liking pedophiles does not mean i am not broad minded .😆  I have also observed that you are defending pedophiles ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

many sites also used more than half his age in their sentences... only on one site it says that she is a senior attendent... many sites reported her age as 18...

why do you want to defend a pedophile🥱

If you would stop with the personal attacks you would realise it😉not liking pedophiles does not mean i am not broad minded .😆 I have also observed that you are defending pedophiles😆😆

well if he is a pediophille and if she really is 18 then I stand corrected I don't support such things but I also don't accept just about anything without knowing the facts, I do prefer logic and reasoning to blind bias. Have you approached me with some factual evidence before I would have agreed with you but you didn't. If it's the case then yes I don't support it, but you just countered it with what if she is half his age? So I just replied accordingly.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Age or no age this is creepy and disgusting ðŸ¤¢

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wt abt French president who married his teacher who is 25 yrs elder than him
He was in love with her frm his schooling days @ 15 yrs
kchaims thumbnail
Hello, 
please do not divert from the main topic and refrain from using any abusive words. Also, please respect other members opinion and do not question others opinion. 
-Bolly DT
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are we sure that she is 18 now ? .. Which makes her 14 when they started dating ...

If she was anything below 20 when they started dating ( though legal age is 18 ) , i will totally judge him .. But something doesn't quite add up here .. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Are we sure that she is 18 now ? .. Which makes her 14 when they started dating ...

If she was anything below 20 when they started dating ( though legal age is 18 ) , i will totally judge him .. But something doesn't quite add up here .. 

No 
We are not sure.
Noone knows her real age.