Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
There is nowhere it's written that she is 18 all that is coming from an instagram comment from a troll. Yes she is half his age that makes her twenty something which is legal. We shouldn't assume before knowing the truth. If they are happy with each other who are we to judge and troll? Age is just a number anyway.
palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

There is nowhere it's written that she is 18 all that is coming from an instagram comment from a troll. Yes she is half his age that makes her twenty something which is legal. We shouldn't assume before knowing the truth. If they are happy with each other who are we to judge and troll? Age is just a number anyway.

age is not just a number๐Ÿ˜† Any man or woman dating kids half their age is bad. 
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phillaur.i

age is not just a number๐Ÿ˜†Any man or woman dating kids half their age is bad.

I will agree if she is a kid ๐Ÿ˜†
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah , now this makes it way too creepy . 14 really ? Don't give me age is just a number bull**** .Edited by MrsChandlerBing - 6 years ago
palml thumbnail

I will agree if she is a kid ๐Ÿ˜†

there are fathers with daughters of her age. she is his daughter granddaughter age... she is too little in age compared to him.  You dont find it bad, but dont judge the people who find it bad calling them judgemental troll. I am happily a judgemental troll in this case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Edited by phillaur.i - 6 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phillaur.i

there are fathers with daughters of her age. she is his daughter granddaughter age... You dont find it bad, but dont judge the people who find it bad calling them judgemental troll. I am happily a judgemental troll in this case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Suit yourself if you're gonna lose sleep over something that doesn't even concern you that's your call. As long as it's legal it doesn't concern me they're two consenting adults I'm not gonna concern myself with their personal matter
palml thumbnail

Suit yourself if you're gonna lose sleep over something that doesn't even concern you that's your call. As long as it's legal it doesn't concern me they're two consenting adults I'm not gonna concern myself with their personal matter

thank you for your permission. I still find it bad for people to date people young enough to be their kid.๐Ÿ˜Š keep defending them and i will keep judging them๐Ÿ˜†
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can a senior flight attendant with Air Asia be 18 years old?
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he seems like a pervert...strange relationship, if she is 18 now n been in a relationship for 4 years then yes this guy is a paedophile...i personally dont find him handsome...
SRK_FKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's gross even if she is now in her early 20's she is just ruining her life behind him