barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The highlight for todays momment for me was definitely when remo sir said that piyush aryan patra and sushant and bir were going to be indias next best solo artists. I honestly wasnt expecting that at all especially when he mentioned aryans name it felt like such a momment of pride. Anyone agree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok, I'm starting to sound like a hater but Sushant is not on the same level as Piyush, Bir and Aryan in my opinion. 
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Faisal is clearly one of the strongest solos out there but duo ke chakkar mein he isnt just getting the appreciation. :/
Alishka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Faisal is clearly one of the strongest solos out there but duo ke chakkar mein he isnt just getting the appreciation. :/

Omg I was thinking the same thing. Faisal is also up there with them. I'm yet to see another dancer that can move as smoothly as him. Like everyone has their strengths but when Faisal dances I'm just like 
barunlove21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alishka

ok, I'm starting to sound like a hater but Sushant is not on the same level as Piyush, Bir and Aryan in my opinion.

I honestly dont know how i feel about sushants performances but i do enjoy them anyways and i really find some of his performances so touching while others not so much but hes always a pretty good perfromer but i get what you mean 😊
barunlove21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I think faisals really good as well and needs to be recognised for that more as well
pakeezah thumbnail
I love watching Faisal. And he has done pretty good for himself. He comes in award shows etc and it's a pleasure to watch the boy dance. 
Although I have never really followed robotics or mime which Piyush, Sushant, Amardeep  perform, I started watching and really really enjoying these people. Their every act is so imaginative, creative. There's humour, there's intelligence, there's heartbreak. I honestly hv become a fan of this art. I live the boys.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I also liked that moment. He emphasized solo artists, not to hurt anyone from the groups. And all the contestants, but especially these guys will be part of 'la Familia'. 

Especially, in the end of Dance plus, with the Bir vs Aryan discussions, it might have looked like Aryan was not liked as much by Remo, especially by hardcore Aryan fans who were very disappointed for Aryan not winning. But Remo's support and including Aryan was really cool and shows how much he is a fan of these guys dance and attitude.

Is there any solo artist, who is not in DC, you would predict to be the best of the best in the (near) future?
I think Chow would qualify for me. It's also a different genre. And I saw recently a part of his performance. Really good. 

And.. I wish there were at least one or two strong  female performers. 
Alishka thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I also liked that moment. He emphasized solo artists, not to hurt anyone from the groups. And all the contestants, but especially these guys will be part of 'la Familia'. 

Especially, in the end of Dance plus, with the Bir vs Aryan discussions, it might have looked like Aryan was not liked as much by Remo, especially by hardcore Aryan fans who were very disappointed for Aryan not winning. But Remo's support and including Aryan was really cool and shows how much he is a fan of these guys dance and attitude.

Is there any solo artist, who is not in DC, you would predict to be the best of the best in the (near) future?
I think Chow would qualify for me. It's also a different genre. And I saw recently a part of his performance. Really good. 

And.. I wish there were at least one or two strong  female performers. 

Chow's technique is almost flawless but he lacks stage presence imo. If he can work on that he could really be part of the best of the best. Lol. I think Faisal is also on that level tbh. If he just focuses a bit more on his solo dance, he'll kill it. I'm thinking of someone right now who I saw last year but can't remember his name for the life of me. I'll edit when I remember. 

Honestly speaking, there really aren't many female artist that I've seen that's on that level. I know it's more difficult for females to like do all the flips and things (cause biology -_-) but they have an advantage when it comes to flexibility.If people would start appreciating classical dancers, there's some there but for some reason people aren't as impressed by that. Lol. But really, I personally haven't seen anyone as good as Shakti. I mean we had Mokshada last year but I don't think she's on that level. 
barunlove21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

And.. I wish there were at least one or two strong female performers.

Yeah totally agree with you i think aryans name totally deserved to be said and it woukd be awesome to see more female performers getting recognition as well.