Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't believe her.She is just looking for her next big break in TV Mafia's next big venture.😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I don't believe her.She is just looking for her next big break in TV Mafia's next big venture.😆

Atleast she has voiced out r opinions. 
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Kamya madam toh apne season itni lost thi...😆...salaah baahar baite baite dena aasaan hai...isko ghar mei daal do...ulta she will support the person whom she was opposing outside the house😉

Haan dekha tha iska season maine

and i know-what she was  doing in the house
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Vikas was with Kamya during Pratyusha's death and both took a stand against Rahul and arranged her funeral and last prayer ...

This shows their clean heart and they never show off unlike a lady who hates the whole world and full of hatred and no it's not Bcz of so much has happened to her ... much worst happen to ppl in this world and even they r not full of this much venom 

Only an egoistic person who thinks only she is right and everyone else is wrong can do what Shilpa is doing 

I was following pratyusha's suicide and know that kamya and Vikas were there and dey helped out a lot. Also it's not like they'll be bad to all ppl all the time. It's evident Vikas is good to ppl who r good to him n we have seen his threatening ppl who go against him.

And kamya tweets so insensitively n viciously. Comes across as very bitter n negative.