Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜† this article made me laugh so hard. So if Kamya was so expert in dealing with situations, and knew what to say or what not to then why did she get evicted midseason in Season 7?

Oh I know why she is giving such interviews. She has been a regular panelist last season, but hasnt been called yet this year. Hence such interviews to grab attention and secure invitation to visit Lonavla.

Disclaimer/Confession: I do not support Shilpa or Vikas or any other contestant this season and dont even consistently like any one of them. And I disliked Kamya as a contestant 4 years back.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Detox

πŸ˜† this article made me laugh so hard. So if Kamya was so expert in dealing with situations, and knew what to say or what not to then why did she get evicted midseason in Season 7?

Oh I know why she is giving such interviews. She has been a regular panelist last season, but hasnt been called yet this year. Hence such interviews to grab attention and secure invitation to visit Lonavla.

Disclaimer/Confession: I do not support Shilpa or Vikas or any other contestant this season and dont even consistently like any one of them. And I disliked Kamya as a contestant 4 years back.

Hi5 

I said the same😎
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahilrocks

I am so happy dunno why...but  this 3 post quoting is applicable for AT thread na, or all the general thread here?

This applicable  everywhere... any thread at IF
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Looking who is talking🀣
Apne season mein kuch kar nahi saki
Except
Sorry aunty Andy ne mera bahut dil dikhaya hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And getting jealous with Tanisha due to her closeness with Arman πŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She always dislikes the good one..
What she was singing last year, same song started this year
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol kamya is an ardent supporter of Vikas, so not surprising.
Also all agreed, including Salman, Shilpa n Vikas, that Shilpa n Vikas situation is such that it becomes impossible for anyone to interfere and as Hina said, when BB doesn't intervene, toh HMs kaise karein? 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pari117

She always dislikes the good one..
What she was singing last year, same song started this year

It's ok if she doesn't like someone n says so, but she goes to the next level n is totally malicious. Full of negativity.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Amrita

@  My blood is still boiling,

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeh madam na shilpa se khush hai na Hina se

Yeh chahti kya hai

Kamya madam toh apne season itni lost thi...πŸ˜†...salaah baahar baite baite dena aasaan hai...isko ghar mei daal do...ulta she will support the person whom she was opposing outside the houseπŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Detox

Lol...i just commented the same and saw your post...πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's true! This was a golden opportunity to showcase her golden heart and put a nicer attitude.

Instead she is proving all the things said by her costars who had enough of her by the end of the drama and the tantrums claims when she did not get her way!