Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys
Em nida as you all guys know me
Well today i wanted to post socha na tha but my whole chap got deleted due to net so i am posting this one as this part was already written.. just had to make a lil changes..

Well about title TereliyeMinu has suggested it
So i really want to thank her for that

Btw guys i have 3 ongoing stories
And will start few more soon 
So do you guys want me to make an index of my own
Please do reply..

And i really hope you will like this also
And will comment and like for sure..

Btw guys i know i talk tooo much 
So sorry
U guys can read the chap in next post.

Luv
Nidaโค๏ธ
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
This story is of a girl named naina who is a topper in her school her family loves her alot
She studies in pragati vidyale ka mandir

Part 1

A usual day at school everyone was standing in the assembly when principal said 

Principal: today i want to make an announcement that like every year one student is sponsored from this school to an english medium school for his/her further studies and this year the scholarship goes to naina aggarwal.

Everyone clapped for her and naina was smiling and walked to the stage like she knew she would get it..

Soon everyone reached the class where everyone congratulate her and wishing her that she will be going away from here..

After school naina was happy and upset at the same time happy that she from all the students got this opportunity but sad that she has to go leaving her friends.. specially swati her best friend

She reached home and told her mother same she simply said 

Naina's mom: beta this is for your own good bhagwanji ne kuch soch k hi aisa kia hoga..

Little did she know that what she will get in that school..

In the evening her father came and she gave the good news to him as well he was happy and asked her to make a list of all the neccesory items and he will bring it by monday..

She simply nod her head while rakesh aggarwal announced that its such a good news for all of us that from one of our family some one is going to study in an English medium school taunting her elder brother Arjun..

Arjun simply shakes his head that its of no use as he is never interested in studies rather he is good at sports specially cricket while for their father studies is what matters..

Naina who could see both father and son getting angry decided to lighten up the mood and ask for kulfi

Rakesh who was already happy from naina's success said

Rakesh : lets go out for dinner.

Everyone got happy and went to get ready and soon all four of them were out for dinner

They were going when they saw three boys standing near a car and smoking which rakesh hates and as naina also knows..  smoking is dangerous for health made face seeing the boys.

The boys ignored them while rakesh told naina to be away from these rich brats and naina just nod her head..

Soon they had dinner and went home

Last day of school..

Everyone was gifting naina something and she was hugging all of them one by one bidding them bye..

She hugged her bff swati who just hug her as she was jealous as naina got admission while she has to stay back.. but couldnt voice it out..

St xavier school..

Naina was parking her bicycle when one bike came in a rush and hit her cycle to park his bike

Naina waited for the boy to take his helmet off and seeing his face all she said was : tum (you)

I know guys you have guessed the boy but my gadget is not working  so i have to end it here for now..

Do hit like and comment for sure..

Luv
Nidaโค๏ธ
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Part 1 updated 
Have a look
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice build up to the story. Waiting for the next part. Do update soon n thnx for pm
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
Thanks for the pm.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt's going in perfect direction ๐Ÿ˜ณupdate soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice start...
Rakesh sir Arjun Ko daat rahe ๐Ÿคฃ
Chalo Kam se Kam yahi vo Naina Ko pyar karle le ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know kon aaya ha last me... He is that smoking guy Sameer Maheshwari ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear 
Liked it!! 
Naina got scholarship on merit. Her hard work paid off.
Thanks for the pm!
:))
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for keeping my suggested title as the title.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coming to update,It was good to see a fresh change in characterisation. Rakesh's portrayal is way better written off than the show.๐Ÿ˜†  And Arjun getting scolded.OMG Someone hit our dear Naina..Koun  hai? 
Waiting for ''tum'' ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the pm and keep writing.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Rakesh sir itte acche!! Main to ab tak shocked hu๐Ÿ˜†
Update soon