Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

The opening song is from Nimki's POV. So, Abhi doesn't exist there. He is the only outsider remember? Rest , all characters belong to this Panchayat.

Interestingly, the show does t have much spoilers. The last we had was about Nimki saving that boy. Before that it was about the cycle race. Even the last promo was about Tettar plotting against Nimki which is anyway s the basic plot. They didn't reveal his plan at all.

The makers are playing their cards wisely. The story is written in a manner that they can anytime make either of two men their lead. In Nimki's world, only two kinds of people are eligible to be her suitor, one who has a haveli or one who is a Sarkari aadmi.
While Baboo's marriage and Tettar's plans about retaining the Mukhiya post is going on, Mahua has also confessed that only Abhimanyu fits the bill for Nimki. Here Mukhaiyin hates Nimki because of her Babboo puran and Masiji also hates Nimki for her closeness to Abhimanyu.

If Nimki day dreams about Baboo, its always Abhi who helps her. Nimki Baboo moments don't have a background score while Abhi Nimki has a background score. Frankly, both kind of scenes are about one sided love or infatuation but the romantic quotient is better in Nimki Abhi scenes. They are fresh and have variety unlike Baboo and Nimki scenes where the same monotonous things keep happening. 

Nimki is an unpredictable girl. The day she learns this haveli doesn't have an air conditioner, she just might reject Baboo as she rejected the proposal because the family didn't have a toilet. So, let's wait and watch what happens in this story. 

BTW, has Abhimanyu already left?

You said it all but I will say when Babbu is with nimki the crooked smile is there and his bad intentions to hurt her when it is Abhimanyu it is always the contrary as he wants to help her...
babbu wild mother and circus family is a pain to watch.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
[email protected] ji  and Alluju...
I  just saw banner again.

1) i reiterate  that  everyone is thr evn smallest cast and zero BDO tinkuwa.

2) *& ye dey.bh had it bn  just nimkis point of view dream...you mean whe wants to see  her dearest most person dad is struggling that naukar  doing hand bore pump and filling water
Her small brothr sister are shown doing some  lowly chores.

Sorry..i think the buggers hd no pt continuing nimki with Indra...so abhishek in form alllover.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol...that hand pump scene was part of the shower track. Most of the scenes in that song are part of one or another track. And yes its part of her characterisation. Her family does all those lowly naukar type chores all the time .

Yes, given Nimki's opinion she will die to marry Baboo Singh only. Lol ...She is already dreaming. 
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Lol...that hand pump scene was part of the shower track. Most of the scenes in that song are part of one or another track. And yes its part of her characterisation. Her family does all those lowly naukar type chores all the time .

Yes, given Nimki's opinion she will die to marry Baboo Singh only. Lol ...She is already dreaming. 

Bechaaari...she likes  Tinkuwaa...

But she alsooo loves  Shaano Shaukat and Luxury...
Pagal..