Woah! Indraneil Sengupta takes longer time to get READY I-F ARTICLE

Posted: 6 years ago

Woah! Indraneil Sengupta takes longer time to get READY than his female co-stars?

Why does that happen!

LINK HERE!!! https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/42137-woah-indraneil-sengupta-takes-longer-time-to-get-ready-than-his.htm

Actor Indraneil Sengupta is currently seen in the Star Bharat show, Nimki Mukhiya, where his character is appreciated.

However, according to reports, the actor apparently takes a longer time to get ready than his female co-stars leaving a few actors miffed about the same.

It is being said that him taking time to get ready often delays the shoot.

We tried contacting Indraneil multiple times, however, he remained unavailable.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
May be the village and urban look that's why this more time taking matter.
I don't understand this ! ðŸ˜• I mean he does not appear to take a lot of make-up in his face . What does he do then? Sleep in the vanity ? ðŸ˜† 
@ Vasusena,
Its one kuch bhi article. You can safely ignore it. 

Originally posted by dey.bh

@ Vasusena,
Its one kuch bhi article. You can safely ignore it. 

Thought so ! 
Inn article walo ka koi kaam dhanda nehi hai kya ? ðŸ˜† kuch bhi likhte hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

May be the village and urban look that's why this more time taking matter.

Kyaa kuchh bhi...he does not need time...for anything.

Earlier also...in Saas Bahu je khabron mein it was told abt him..whr he was on just sm stupid cameo role.

May be its true then..he must be doing lot of natakbaaji.   Sm ppl do and thats why they dont shine as much they should.

---
Now back to   show NM

Yes video babu tinku wl not be lead with nimki.
Watch diligently.
The entirre  opening banner song of 1 minute
Thr is even Tettar  babua  dadi  even worst sidebee Tunne Mahua  ..damadji rituraj...garima  alll are shown..even  nimki father and the political  leader everyone except this chap.

That means BDO babu is just a Rubber Stamp. No lead.
Lead husband will be Baboo.

BDO babu is like Mandakini of Tejaab...just starters.
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Thought so ! 
Inn article walo ka koi kaam dhanda nehi hai kya ? ðŸ˜† kuch bhi likhte hai ðŸ˜†
Whatever article!!! but it can't be denied he's better than the supposed to be lead actor.
Originally posted by itsmyopinion

Kyaa kuchh bhi...he does not need time...for anything.

Earlier also...in Saas Bahu je khabron mein it was told abt him..whr he was on just sm stupid cameo role.

May be its true then..he must be doing lot of natakbaaji.   Sm ppl do and thats why they dont shine as much they should.

---
Now back to   show NM

Yes video babu tinku wl not be lead with nimki.
Watch diligently.
The entirre  opening banner song of 1 minute
Thr is even Tettar  babua  dadi  even worst sidebee Tunne Mahua  ..damadji rituraj...garima  alll are shown..even  nimki father and the political  leader everyone except this chap.

That means BDO babu is just a Rubber Stamp. No lead.
Lead husband will be Baboo.

BDO babu is like Mandakini of Tejaab...just starters.
no doubt you are right as it is your opinion.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

no doubt you are right as it is your opinion.

Arey...dost babuwaa tum lagta hai naaraaz ho gaye mujhse. ðŸ˜‰
I am forming an opinion Only based on the facts which i hv seen.
And trust me i just watched the entrant song banner casually today for all charaters...and i said ohhh teri.  Even Tunney and Damadji also three...but No Tinku BDO indrajet baba

The opening song is from Nimki's POV. So, Abhi doesn't exist there. He is the only outsider remember? Rest , all characters belong to this Panchayat.
Interestingly, the show does t have much spoilers. The last we had was about Nimki saving that boy. Before that it was about the cycle race. Even the last promo was about Tettar plotting against Nimki which is anyway s the basic plot. They didn't reveal his plan at all.

The makers are playing their cards wisely. The story is written in a manner that they can anytime make either of two men their lead. In Nimki's world, only two kinds of people are eligible to be her suitor, one who has a haveli or one who is a Sarkari aadmi.
While Baboo's marriage and Tettar's plans about retaining the Mukhiya post is going on, Mahua has also confessed that only Abhimanyu fits the bill for Nimki. Here Mukhaiyin hates Nimki because of her Babboo puran and Masiji also hates Nimki for her closeness to Abhimanyu.

If Nimki day dreams about Baboo, its always Abhi who helps her. Nimki Baboo moments don't have a background score while Abhi Nimki has a background score. Frankly, both kind of scenes are about one sided love or infatuation but the romantic quotient is better in Nimki Abhi scenes. They are fresh and have variety unlike Baboo and Nimki scenes where the same monotonous things keep happening. 

Nimki is an unpredictable girl. The day she learns this haveli doesn't have an air conditioner, she just might reject Baboo as she rejected the proposal because the family didn't have a toilet. So, let's wait and watch what happens in this story. 

BTW, has Abhimanyu already left?