Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Payel

Thank you for this thread ...

Absolutely, Pooja Sharma is the best of the best.

SRJ too did a great job.πŸ‘

But Pooja Sharma, wow wow wow, fantabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘  I thought I was sounding like a fangirl before, but now I admit that I am a fangirl.   This is one actor I want to see on the big screen!
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VividDiamond

Thank you so much for these beautiful pics Payel !! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
I agree with you, her expressions are marvellous in these pics !! 

My pleasure πŸ˜Š
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@Payel

Thank you for this thread ...

Absolutely, Pooja Sharma is the best of the best.

SRJ too did a great job.πŸ‘

But Pooja Sharma, wow wow wow, fantabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘  I thought I was sounding like a fangirl before, but now I admit that I am a fangirl.   This is one actor I want to see on the big screen!

Mention not..😊 I hardly comes on IF these days  and rarely open an appreciation thread for any actress/actor but Pooja's performance was so terrific in Sat's epi and it has touched my heart to such an extent that I couldn't resist myself from opening this thread..😳
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Some more caps from Sat's epi which are enough to prove why she's the best actress of T-townπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I had tears in my eyes even while making them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by --PAYEL-- - 6 years ago
VividDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --PAYEL--

Some more caps from Sat's epi which are enough to prove why she's the best actress of T-townπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I had tears in my eyes even while making them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Heya Payel !! Thanks alot once again for posting these wonderful epi caps !! I love Pooja 'Parvati' Sharma !

Payel, if you don't really mind, could you post the epi caps of Sati's episodes and Lalitha Tripura Sundari episodes too ? Pooja looked flawlessly mesmerising as both Sati and Lalitha Tripura Sundari...Thank you πŸ˜Š
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja Sharma Is Fantastic As Mahakali.
chemgirl thumbnail
Saturday's epi was too good. Pooja just nailed it. No words to describe how awesome she was. The transition from shock to disbelief to pain and then anger and chaos was worth watching.  Again the difference between Gauri and Kali was so vivid. Gauri despite all her pain and anger maintains a certain gentleness which disappears as she transforns into Kali. Kali really was anger and destruction personified. The best thing was Pooja's portrayal of the raw pain of a mother. Loved it.
SRJ too was equally good. While Parvati expresses hee pain loudly  Shiva remains silently. Yet his pain was so clearly visible. The way he sits down on the dias, itself conveyed so much of pain. Srj agains plays with his eyes. 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VividDiamond

Heya Payel !! Thanks alot once again for posting these wonderful epi caps !! I love Pooja 'Parvati' Sharma !

Payel, if you don't really mind, could you post the epi caps of Sati's episodes and Lalitha Tripura Sundari episodes too ? Pooja looked flawlessly mesmerising as both Sati and Lalitha Tripura Sundari...Thank you πŸ˜Š

Ok I'll try to post the caps of Sati and Tripura Sundari soon πŸ˜Š
VividDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --PAYEL--

Ok I'll try to post the caps of Sati and Tripura Sundari soon πŸ˜Š

Hii Payel ! Thank you for accepting my request πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š