03.11.2017: Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail

Part 1

Sameer is about to throw the chit when Naina coughs. He reads it and Thank You is written on it. Sameer coughs. Naina smiles. Swati tells Naina that Sameer is coughing, should she offer him water. Naina says, i too was coughing, but you din offer any water to me. Sit quietly. Sameers friends tease him saying whats going on, both of you are coughing. Sameer says you wont understand. His friends sing, samajhne wale samajh gaye. Teacher asks who is the singer? She asks them to focus on studies than singing. Right then peon comes with update that kids part of the Romeo-Juliet play have been called for practice. Naina stands up when Swati reminds her that she withdrew her name. Naina sits put. Sameer gets up to leave and his friends accompany. Sameer asks where to? They say where Romeo goes, his guards follow. They step out happily. Naina watches on sadly. 

Narrator- People say that you hit kulhari on pao,but  i hit pao on kulhari. I was so upset, i became villain in my own story. I wanted to be heroine. But then i am a writer so i thought of a way to take my story ahead. Naina coughs and teacher asks her about it. Naina says need to drink water. Teacher allows her. Naian rushes out of the class.

The rehearsal begins. Swati is rehearsing her lines as Juliet. Sameer watches and his friends ask whats up. Sameer says let me enjoy this free time from Naina here. Swati messes up her lines and calls Sameer as Prem. Teacher asks her if she has rehearsed her lines or not? Sameer worries that if Swati fails, Naina will be recast opposite him. Sameers friends deck up in costumes and he tells them not to distract Swati. Teacher tells Munna and Pandit to keep the costumes back. Naina comes to the rehearsal room and offers to volunteer as Juliet. Swati fumes on Naina for spoiling her chance with Sameer. Teacher tells Swati to practice her lines and tells Naina she cant audition anymore as its just one day from the play. Also it was Naina who voluntarily withdrew from the play so its too late.

Narrator - Felt like calling Shakespeare and telling him about this and creating a new character in the story and not to separate Naina from her Romeo. She rues that as usual Shakespeare was busy and no one heard me.  

At home, Tayji is in the balcony and says what kind of foul smell. Dunno why people like so much non-veg. She notices Vimla and asks why here? She says here to enroll son in tuition with Shefali as he is studying in English school and needs guidance. Tayji thinks that her Pralay is going to English medium school and needs guidance too. Thinks of sending him to Shefali. Tayji thinks of alternates. Narrator - For Tayji sending Pralay to tuition is as big as choosing the President of USA. Those days tuitions were for IAS and IPS exams but slowly the culture of studying in English schools was growing and English language tutions were growing as well.

Part 2

At school, teacher asks Sameer, Swati and other actors to take position. Naina watches sadly from outside. Munna and Pandit keep cribbing internally. Naina once again tries to participate but teacher says told you, you cant be Juliet. Naina says not Juliet, give me any other role. Teacher says no role is left, sorry. Naina leaves dejected. Another girl suggests, the role of Kiran. Naina happily runs back and agrees. Everyone starts laughing. Teacher asks do you know what role it is? Naina says no role is big or small, art is big. Teacher compliments her. All keep laughing. Teacher asks Hema to give Naina costume. She says costume is kept in changing room. Will take her.

Pooja is writing a list of things needed for Roka. Bela says let me ask Tayji. Tayji comes and Bela asks her about the Roka. She says to buy all expensive things. She then shares that she called Shefali at Belas house. She announces that Pralay will take tuition there from Shefali. Arjun smiles happily. Tayji says we are orthodox so want him to study here. Shefali comes and Bela says take your shoes off and sit. Shefali wishes all. Tayji sends Arjun to bring water for Shefali. Shefali asks you called me for Pralays tuition. Tayji says wanted to help you. Shefali says dont understand. Tayji says you can earn some money from us and help your mom. Will pay Rs. 60. Arjun blushes as he offers glass of water to Shefali. Shefali says wont teach for anything less than Rs. 160. Tayji is shocked. Shefali says my mom is a manager at Air India. Arjun knows about a managers salary. Tayji is left stunned. Bela plays mediator and says its all for Pralays future and we cant compromise with that. Tayji relents. Arjun-Shefali exchange smiles.

Narrator - Those days two love stories were being written. Between me and Sameer and between Shefali and Arjun. They were different stories but the love building was same. All the actors arrive in costume for the school play barring Naina. Teacher inquires about fitting for costumes and says that rehearsals will begin. Teacher asks where is Naina? Hema says not stepping outside the changing room. All the kids decide to get Naina to step outside the changing room. They keep knocking at her door. Sameer tries as well. He says sir will start the rehearsals without you, step out. Naina opens the door and she is dressed as a guard wearing male costume and a mustache.

Part 3

Naina looks at Sameer as the rest of the cast break out in laughing fits. Sameer chides them for teasing Naina saying we are all in character. We dont have right to laugh on anyone. He asks Naina to step ahead. Sameer smirks saying now she will realise how one feels when they have to do what they dont feel like doing. Teacher tells Naina not to feel shy. He says she is looking nice. He makes all stand in a line. He gives them scripts. Naina keeps staring at Sameer. BG - Tere mere hoto pe meethe meethe geet mitwa. Sameer walks past Naina and they keep locking eyes. Narrator - Dinno back then that Sameer was making fun of me. Silly me thought that his smile meant his support for me. Sameer turns his face away and laughs.

All are reading script when Munna steps away. Everyone is shocked on reading that there is a kiss in the script. Narrator - Those days even the thought of kissing was forbidden. And the script required a kiss of 7 seconds. Naina thinks a kiss of 7 seconds means a bond of 7 lifetimes. No way!!

Precap --- Naina thinks this thing (the kiss) should not happen. Swati tells Naina that loving Sameer is one thing but kissing him in front of all is too much. Naina thinks this cant be. Swati wonders aloud what if i have to kiss him?
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a quick uodate!!!!
mnm1197 thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super fast update. Thnx yrr.
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a very detailed one.. thanks for the update
dilse99 thumbnail
A big thanks for the quick update!
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for giving such a detailed update.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu Di for the update😃
Feeling really bad for Naina 
She is in for a terrible time for herself
misha.as thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed Written Update...