Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Miss.Kawaii Tumi kmn acho???

Office a ki korcho??? 😉

Reply on this to Little Marium she will be praying for you lots anyway she will pray for you even if you ever reply or not 🤣

Cause Miss.Kawaii said keep doing bok bok if even She reply or not 😆

So sweet of her

Reply okay 😉
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update...loved it Forever...super surprised for his beautiful confession again... geet was nervous to see the same Ruby Ring & felt to separate from maan & hearing it from his little storm he very well understand her with his lovely words... hope geet should follow that girl (aayat) advise... enjoyed when she relaxed with him to hear his Forever with her...excited for next...thanks for pm...!!

kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When u don't need to think before speaking,when you talk as if u are talking to the mirror,when u say things u have been hiding all day, and when you know that no matter what you say they won't judge you,that's what life is all about..those people are precious,very special...Dil bhargaya update padke...wow!!!! Fantastic !!!! Words are less to explain my feelings...love u aishu dalng...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh what will I do without you?

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Oh what will I do without you?

For now think what will you do once this story gets finished 😛
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

For now think what will you do once this story gets finished 😛

No, seriously can't imagine that.

This has become so much a part of my daily routine that it will be hard to move on.

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

No, seriously can't imagine that.

This has become so much a part of my daily routine that it will be hard to move on.

I can relate to it 😭
When Abhi nahi Aana was ended though I've read in just one go read still I've felt so upset and sad I didn't have dinner that night 😆

This Can't think of that stage but will cry for sure...

But what could we do something which has started it has to be end also one day... never Any story has affected me this much This will be 1st and last I guess no no... One more is there Miss.Kawaii I can't even imagine not reading Beyond this heaven...

But what could do other than reading from start to end again... 🤢Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
Dear Problems,
Please give me some discount..
I am your regular customer
...My one friend was really asking discount I could not stop laughing 🤣Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Dear Problems,
Please give me some discount..
I am your regular customer
...My one friend was really asking discount I could not stop laughing 🤣

Consider the problems as your refining tools. The more you get refined, the better you shine or get stronger. Just like a diamond!

Be an example for others, be a fighter. You have it in you, girl. Mind is a powerful thing but if its health related... I you do need to keep a diary of food you eat in order to understand what's causing the problem.