Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
And We can't wait for the next chapter!!
TaranaGeet thumbnail
When there is a hope there a smile :)
TaranaGeet thumbnail
As a Writer you must be an avid reader too, Ms Kawaii.

So what's next to your bed these days? Hope you get time to read ❓
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Ok, so page 49 is here... can we get to 50 asap... if Marium was here, we would be at 60 in no time
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Marium that was a very sweet pic of you and your neice! Bless her!!

The grip says about the bind she shares with you
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

As a Writer you must be an avid reader too, Ms Kawaii.

So what's next to your bed these days? Hope you get time to read ❓

my favorite question😆
Yes i read and i loveee reading😳
Books are my eternal soulmates. My love
There is a Murakami book beside my pillow now but these days i am just so exhausted from work that i doze off immediately as i hit the bed. 
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

my favorite question😆
Yes i read and i loveee reading😳
Books are my eternal soulmates. My love
There is a Murakami book beside my pillow now but these days i am just so exhausted from work that i doze off immediately as i hit the bed.

Haruki Murakami- once of the highly acclaimed author with best selling books all over the world! Wow!!
Which book of his have you read and highly reccommed to start with?

His book titled Men without Women sounds interesting for Men to read. I'm intruiged by 'Hard Boiled Woderland and the end of the World' or 'Norwegian Wood'. What do you say Ms Writer?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Its almost friday!! Yippee

Ms Writer, just take an off and call it a week. Tell them you are sick and need to write and read to feel better = book therapy!!
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm totally bowled over with this chapter 
it was filled with warmth ,care and so much of love 
the fact that Maan thought his mind is playing games with him as he imagines Geet sleeping in his study but to his surprise she sneezes and thats when he realize his Storm is there right in front of him 
the happiness no it was pure blissfulness emerging from Maan and the moment Geet sees him she too lapes into his arms and for the first time I felt it was Maan seeking solace he was at home in her arms I had always said Maan's arms is Geet's home but today I can say surely both have found their home with each other .
Maan he is the type of guy that never pressurizes Geet though he would love her to stay close to him but he allows her her space and this is another fact about him that I admire , okay fine I admire everything about this Maan from his anger to his sternness , his care , his love thus far I never found anything in him that I can point at .
Geet its true there were lots of times I took the chance to dig at her but I now I seem to understand her much more and I liked that she took a step to be selfish well I suppose both she and Maan needed that warmth and closeness of each others presence .
this holidays hope both spend their time together enjoying the way they used to do before 
the study its a real special place for them , they friendship started at that place too and Geet became comfortable with him in spending time in this very study I like that place the most in Khurana house there is so much memories just in that room 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
When in future they get married (if they do, i.e.), they should sign the papers in the study!