PreeRan FF: Destiny part 4

Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone!how are you all?sorry for the late update. Hope you guys enjoy this part also. Do comments to share your view. ðŸ˜Š
Sarla never expected to see these two on her doorstep. He is much angry with karan for what he has done. She move aside and let preeta and karan came in.
p: mom woh hum...
s: preeta mujhe kuch nahi sun na. Mein tujhse baat kar sakti hu lekin agar tu is ladke ki tarafdari karne aye he tu mujhe kuch nahi sun na
karan was hurt listenning to all this.
k: preeta plz unty ko force maat karo, unhe jo sahi lagta he karne do
p:  lekin ma ko mere baat sun ni hogi. Ma karan ne kuch nahi kya hai
s: acchha! aur tujhe kaise bata yeh sab
p: mujhe pata hai ma. Mujhe karan par pura bhorosa hai
(sajda plays in background)
karan was amazed listening to what preeta just say now. They both look to each other and share a deep eyelock
s: tu vul gayi kya preeta isne tere saadi turwa di
k: ma agar karan ne aisa kiya hai to uske piche koi to bara baaja hogi
k: unty aap ekbar kya mere baat sunenge? Ekbar mujhe chance to dijiye clarify karne ka
s: thik he batao
k:unty prithvi, shyrlin ka ex husband hai aur ye baat mujhe saadi ke bilkul pehle baata chala. Main aap sab logo se kehna cha ta tha par waqt nahi mila, uswaqt mujhe jo sahi laga maine kiya
s: tumhe aisa kyu laagta hai ke main tumhare baat par yakeen kar lungi?
k: mujhe nahi pata unty, par kya aapko sach mein aisa lagta hai mein jaan puchke aap logo ke barbaadi ki liye ye sab kar rahi hu
whatever karan is telling, sarla know that its true. Karan can never intentionally harm her family. She knows karan very well. May be he is saying truth. If this is the case than she should be thankful to karan for saving her daughters life
sarla: ok fine karan i trust you
karan: unty aapne mujhe maaf kar diya?
s: ha baba kar diya
karan was so happy. He goes to preeta and tightly hugged her. Preeta also reciprocate. They both share a smile
k: unty mujhe bohut bhuk lagi hai, kuch khane ko mile gi?
s: ha par ek shart par
p:kya?
s: mujhe ma bulana parega
preeta's eyes filled with tears. tears of happiness
sarla goes to kitchen to make karan's favourite dish. She knows well that he likes her made food very much
karan hold the falling tear in his hand
k: issi liye to main tumhe mrs mental kehtu hu, khusi ke waqt rote ho, gam ke waqt haste ho. Eisa ajeeb harkate ksise karle te ho tum psycho?
p: tum nahi samjho ge
k:main sab samaj ti hu preeta
p: kya samajh te ho?
k: yehi ki tum mujhse pyar karne lagi ho, ya pher ye kahu ke pehle se hi karte thi
p: kya bakwaaz hai, main aur tumse pyar? Tumna mere akhiri choice bhi nahi ho sakte. Choro iss bat ko
k:tum maan kyu nahi leti ki tum mujh pe marti ho, mera bina tumhari jindegi tham jayegi aur tum ji nahi paogi...
p: basss bohot hua tumne firse mujhe irritate krna suru kar diya. Main tumhe nahi chorungi.
preeta throws a pillow towards karan and they started their cute pillow fighting
sarla came and stop them.she seved food to both of them. Karan gossip with sarla whole day. Most of the talk was about preeta, specifically complaint against preeta.
sarla feels lucky that she has karan as his son in law. She can clearly see the innocence in him. most importantnly she can see the immense love in his eyes that he hold for preeta. everytime karan speaks about preeta a happiness covers his face. Sarla can understand very well that this boy will make her daughter the happiest person in the world. What else does she want
at the evening they both leave. They came home and preeta goes to her room.at night preeta sees 7 missed call of sarla. She quickly call back her
p: hello ma  sab kuch thik hai na? Aapne itna bar call kyu kiya
s: preeta prithvi aya tha hamari ghar. Keh rahe the ki hamne jo kuch bhi kiya accha nahi kiya. Woh iska badla lega
p: aap chinta maat karo ma, mein abhi karan ko batati hu. Woh jarur kuch karega.
she hangs the phone and tells karan everything
p: hum e kya karna chahiye karan?
k:preeta ab woh agar cha he to koi action le sakte hai hamne use dhoka diya hai ye keh kar. Ye sab rukne ka ek hi raasta hai hum e ye expose karna hoga ke uski already ek biwi hai.Usne tumhari sath eisa kiya hai paata nahi woh aur kitni ki jindegi kharap karna cha te he
p: par karan...
k: nahi preeta usne tumhare sath jo kiya hai uske liye usse saja to mile gi hi. Toh kya tum taiyar ho?
p:kis liye?
k: phir se sherlock and watson ban ne ki liye. Ab waqt aa gaye hai ke hum mission prithvi expose suru kar de
karan extend his hand and preeta gives in her hand also

Sorry guys. It is getting longer day by day but i promise i would try to wrap this up in 2 more parts. Till then plz bear with me. 
Again sorry for the typos😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update! Longer updates are always better! And nooo! Don't wrap it up so soon! I keep waiting for your updates coz you update so often!!!! Keep up the good work! :)
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Amazing update! Longer updates are always better! And nooo! Don't wrap it up so soon! I keep waiting for your updates coz you update so often!!!! Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you very much. ðŸ˜›
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update I  like it 
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

Wonderful update I  like it 

Thank you