Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I think Tettar will bring Nimki to his haveli. Nimki won't.come tomdo his trivial jobs. So, may be marriage is the last resort.

Till now, they have projected Abhi as a hero. He is always there to help her. Then they got a masi also who is acting like a catalyst rather unknowingly. Then Nimki does find an excuse to meet Abhi. They have a cute background music. Mahua likes Bdo and she was discussing it with her father.

Nimki never forgives Abhi until he says sorry, even for trivial things or even if he scolds her for her own foolishness. Abhi has to say sorry by all means. This doesn't happen with anyone else. Despite of being insulted she did send him photographs. 

Itne Sab ke baad, Baboo bhaiya banege Nimki ke saiyyan? The makers have lost it. What did they find in this actor? He is a terrible actor... Nakli Sunil Shetty kahi ka

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The thing is Nimki seems to be smitten by Babbu πŸ€’ & does not feel the same way about him as Abhi feels about her . He clearly has feelings for her . Poor guy ! πŸ₯Ί
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The thing is Nimki seems to be smitten by Babbu πŸ€’ & does not feel the same way about him as Abhi feels about her . He clearly has feelings for her . Poor guy ! πŸ₯Ί

I was thinking Nimki is so blind her little sister Mahua is much more intelligent and a very grounded girl who uses her mind but Nimki can't see abhimanyu has feeling for her and can't see that Babbu(what a goon name) has zero feeling for her so who's going to lose, and deprive from a good married life simply "Nimki Mukhiya".
I prefer Nimki to be a spinster instead of getting married to Babbu the goon.
How is going the show to develop further after Nimki becoming Mrs Namkeen Babbu??πŸ˜†
Abhimanyu and Alina along with the maasi is going to leave the village then it will be a fight of Nimki Babbu and Tettar, and others also??
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Gym is my happy space: Abhishek Sharma

IANS | Nov 4, 2017, 16:50 IST
Gym is my happy space: Abhishek Sharma
Television actor Abhishek Sharma, who is popular for portraying Babbu Singh in "Nimki Mukhiya", says the gym is a happy space for him.

"Gym is my happy space and due to our busy shoot schedules, lately I could hardly spare time. I had to figure a way out and this is what I thought of. I got my dumbbells, treadmill, tricycle, skipping rope and some weights on the set, for a quick time workou t," Abhishek said in a statement.
Abhishek Sharma, who has featured in shows like "Best of Luck Nikki" and "Mere Angne Mein", has shared earlier that he is happy to play the lead role in a show for the first time. He got the opportunity after almost 800 auditions.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the article ! So, he's indeed the lead and not Indraneil πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜” . Dil ke aarman aansoo o mein bahe gaye ! πŸ˜­
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm... If Abhimanyu is gping to make an exit, why was this annoying Masi introduced? 
Baboo and Nimki's pair is romantic from Nimki's pov only while Abhi- Nimki story is romantic from Abhi's , Mahua's and viewers perspective. Even Masi thinks the same way albeit grudgingly.

See, if Indraneil has to leave, he better leaves now. He deserves better shows and then hr is a known face in Bengal cinema. He has enough options.

Idk, I still have some hope left. Till now, not one plan of Tettar or his damad has been successful. Lets see may be at the last moment Nimki has a change of heart. Ypu see, in my perspective eveen Nimki likes Abhi over Baboo but since he is a widower she cannot think rationally. Baboo is a bachelor s o he is her hero.She expects Abhi to say sorry and always accepts his apology. Her attitude towards Abhi is more natural than her attitude towards Baboo. She knows if she tries to kill herself Abhi would come to stop her. She would still bring  him chicken soup knowing his maasi would insult her. She would wait outside for him despite of being thrown out of the house by maasiji.
She doesnt think the same way for BAaboo. So, basically Baboo has the celebrity status in her life. 

She has to learn the difference between love and infatuation. She will learn eventually. Just hoping that happens.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago