Posted: 6 years ago
I noticed this crooked smile today during the scene Baboo and Nimki were moving backward and the goons wanted to attack stupid and blind Nimki .
This is how Babbu was smiling i was like is he suffering from a sort of after stroke?

Immagine correlata Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
That tedhi smile,🥱
What is wrong with Nimki? Baboo didnt even say I will protect you or something and even didnt try to save her when that man was about to hit her.

Btw, Tettar is going ti make Nimki his contestant. Kaise, we all know.
Originally posted by dey.bh

That tedhi smile,🥱
What is wrong with Nimki? Baboo didnt even say I will protect you or something and even didnt try to save her when that man was about to hit her.

Btw, Tettar is going ti make Nimki his contestant. Kaise, we all know.
@RED that smile makes him look weird.Patient from after stroke.
Nimki is like desperate saying so because no girl can be that blind.
As you said not once Babbu said that he's going to help or save her...
Nimki did not know that these are babbu goons or the jeep belongs to Babbu they were all together is she that blind...
The more shocking part in yesterday show Babbu taking the bath as Nimki touched him...
Hope makers change their idea of making Babbu the hero... he does not suit the category.

Are you kidding ? ðŸ˜² What are you talking about guys ? Babbu Singh is the hero??????? ðŸ¤¢  Is Nimki going to end up with that MCP ? The one who tried to kill her ? ðŸ˜¡ What about Nimki and BDO ?
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Are you kidding ? ðŸ˜² What are you talking about guys ? Babbu Singh is the hero??????? ðŸ¤¢  Is Nimki going to end up with that MCP ? The one who tried to kill her ? ðŸ˜¡ What about Nimki and BDO ?
How many threads by several members are opened on that we also said we are not happy with it still they(makers) are going this way...
in yesterday episode he was doing the shudikaran by putting water on himself he was always shown rude he did not spare Jhumki also now he's going to be the hero..On that the biggest stupid joke nimki believes him to be a very good man and on that she keeps saying he's handsome it is only in Nimki eyes.😡
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

How many threads by several members are opened on that we also said we are not happy with it still they(makers) are going this way...
in yesterday episode he was doing the shudikaran by putting water on himself he was always shown rude he did not spare Jhumki also now he's going to be the hero..On that the biggest stupid joke nimki believes him to be a very good man and on that she keeps saying he's handsome it is only in Nimki eyes.😡
Well, he is not exactly bad looking , but compared to BDO babu who is so very dashing  , he is nothing ! Anyway , I'm not one to care only guy's look . The thing is he is not at all a hero material , BDO babu is . And there's also lots of build up between Nimki & BDO . What about that ? ðŸ˜•
Btw , what is the source of this information that Nimki is going to end up with Babbu ? ðŸ˜”

Well, he is not exactly bad looking , but compared to BDO babu who is so very dashing  , he is nothing ! Anyway , I'm not one to care only guy's look . The thing is he is not at all a hero material , BDO babu is . And there's also lots of build up between Nimki & BDO . What about that ? ðŸ˜•
Btw , what is the source of this information that Nimki is going to end up with Babbu ? ðŸ˜”
The source is a youtube video the launch of the show it was clearly said.
you said it all we mostly prefer Abhimanyu over Babbu as he's not a hero material...he's acting is very poor he can't impress viewers but only makers...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
Thank you for the information ! 
Looks like I have to stop watching after a few episodes . ðŸ˜” Can not watch Nimki and Babbu romance ! ðŸ˜³

Thank you for the information ! 
Looks like I have to stop watching after a few episodes . ðŸ˜” Can not watch Nimki and Babbu romance ! ðŸ˜³
Well Babbu never shown any interest in Nimki still makers are adamant  in making them a couple well it is their decision and money but our decision whether or not to watch...I will also stop watching Nimki as Babbu willl marry Nimki...because a heroine looks good with the hero only.
I think Tettar will bring Nimki to his haveli. Nimki won't.come tomdo his trivial jobs. So, may be marriage is the last resort.
Till now, they have projected Abhi as a hero. He is always there to help her. Then they got a masi also who is acting like a catalyst rather unknowingly. Then Nimki does find an excuse to meet Abhi. They have a cute background music. Mahua likes Bdo and she was discussing it with her father.

Nimki never forgives Abhi until he says sorry, even for trivial things or even if he scolds her for her own foolishness. Abhi has to say sorry by all means. This doesn't happen with anyone else. Despite of being insulted she did send him photographs. 

Itne Sab ke baad, Baboo bhaiya banege Nimki ke saiyyan? The makers have lost it. What did they find in this actor? He is a terrible actor... Nakli Sunil Shetty kahi ka

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago