Week 43 TRP :- SDCH 1.0 (Highest so far /Slot Leader)

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Week 43 TRP
SDCH :- 1.0 (0.1 increase)

Slot leader at 6:30 pm

Rivals

Meri Durga 0.9
Bhootu 0.8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Week 43 TRP

SDCH :- 1.0 (0.1 increase)

Slot leader at 6:30 pm

Rivals

Meri Durga 0.9
Bhootu 0.8

Congratulations to Whole cast of SDCH, Production House & the Lovely Viewers who always supports the Cast in all situations It is a great Achievement bcoz SDCH is a non-prime time show & Many times Colors channel not gave a single promo, update or news about this show.Its like that channel doesn't SDCH is telecasted on their Channel.We wish that the SDCH gained more & more trp & reached at new heights in TV Industry in upcoming time. The team of SDCH is very Talented & Hardworking.Many Popular Faces r attached with this show like Mohan Kapur, Shilpa Shirodkar, Vikram Sakhalkar (Bollywood Fame) & Varun Kapoor, Neha Bagga, Sharan Kaur, Sonica handa, Nishigandha Wad(Tellywood Fame). All of these r well experienced.So, Our expectation is also highs as their name & fame.
We wish they concentrated on Male Lead DrVeer, DrKabir & DrAnandMalhotra as compared to psycho patient Vikrant Baba.They utilize their experienced Actors rather than others.
Atlast as i said before on the basis of tellymedia, Varun Kapoor as DrVeer is bright element of this show. & his role is very unique from all other show which r telecasted in TV Industry till date. Very tough role for any actor bcoz this role has too many acts in every seconds & His acting skill justified these facts.from last week, CV's focussed on the Veer Character then we see the result infront of our eyes.
Nainu122 thumbnail
hey varunweb ya u r right and now kanchi fans will know how trp got decrease and now veer character will get less scren space and now i think only kanchi will happen
tryrose thumbnail
Congrats to the entire team specially to the strongest pillar in this serial Dr. Veer Malhotra... if they reduce Veer's space or try to glorify other leads sidelining veer, I really want to hit on CVS face...if there is no Veer then there is no Savitri Devi serial...please don' bring the stupid love triangle story back...if Veer' s character is doomed then the serial will go off air for sure...
tryrose thumbnail
I really wish SanVeer will happen but I know that there are no chances of SanVeer and it will be only Sanbir...I just hope CVS don' t spoil Veer to justify Sanchis reason again why she should marry kabir
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hence proved when you show irrelevant things TRP goes down 😆 finally story is going somewhere and glad to see Mohan Kapur back in action 😃 but don't like the fact that he has been turned into a namesake villain 😕

and yes whether anyone wants to admit it or not but Veer's character was getting spoilt by doing constant sanchi Jaap and chasing after her having no self respect now though they are bringing him back on the right path but I am worried that he may get butchered to justify Saachi ki murti Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago