01.11.2017:Written Update:Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Ahana keeps the phone down. She paces in her room and rushes to pick up her phone when it rings. Its Saloni. Ahana tells Saloni that she sounds too excited for her honeymoon. Saloni says she is on cloud 9. She asks about Ahana and Laila. Ahana says they are as she left them. Saloni shares about meeting her in laws with Tarun before leaving for honeymoon. She asks Ahana to drop by. She agrees. 

Anant thinks about Ahanas wish to meet him to complete some incomplete discussion and Roshnis words asking him if he was in love? He overhears Rehaan and Aarav talking. Aarav teases Rehaan about his girl friend. Anant comes and asks Rehaan to drop him. Rehaan agrees.

Rekha tells Saloni that once she returns from honeymoon, they will renovate her bedroom. Mr. Gupta says Rekha has bought a painting of Rs. 3 Crs. for their bedroom. Saloni asks why so expensive? Rekha says anything for u. Rekha then offers grapes to Saloni. Mr. Gupta glares at Tarun who reaches out and holds Salonis hand.

Rehaan drops Anant at his office and says all this kindness is bad for health. Anant says someone else too says that to me. Rehaan says, Yyou knew driver hasnt come and you sent your driver with Roshni and made me drive. Roshni has become too possessive about you. She should think about your happiness too. Anant says she loves me thats all. Rehaan says no. She is not used to listening to no at all. She wont be able to adjust at all outside. Anant says i only have Roshni and Aarav. Rehaan says and you wont have anyone else, even if you want. Anant is lost in Roshnis words and Rehaan asks whats up? Anant says you must be getting late. They go their respective ways.

Ahana comes and teases Saloni about shifting to Bali forever. So much luggage. Saloni says only 15 days luggage. They laugh. Saloni-Tarun take Rekhas blessings. They go to Mr. Gupta but he ignores them. Tarun leaves with Saloni. Mr. Gupta fumes on Rekha for losing her attention and feeding grapes to Saloni. She says be happy about becoming a grandfather. Mr. Gupta says before marriage Saloni was pregnant and you hid it from me? Rekha says if not, you wouldnt let them get married. Mr. Gupta says Laila Raichands daughter pregnant, who knows whose baby it is. Rekha says have faith in my son and daughter in law. Its Taurns baby. She says all this is common these days. Mr. Gupta fumes on her. Rekha asks Mr. Gupta to stop ruining Tarun-Salonis life and be happy for them. She warns him of consequences and walks off. Mr. Gupta asks his assistant to check Rekhas bank details and if any payment of Rs. 3 Crs has been given to any art gallery. 

At the airport, Rehaan is waiting. He notices Ahana with Saloni and Tarun and turns away. Saloni and Ahana are hugging. Ahana tells Saloni to stop worrying about her and worry about her baby. She wishes them a fun time. They leave. Rehaan walks towards Ahana and acts being teary eyed and says just sad for the bride. Ahana tells him to focus on his would be bride. Camera shows Rehaans current g.f arriving. Rehaan turns to leave to greet her and drops Ahana's bracelet on the floor. Ahana leaves without noticing her bracelet. Rehaan's g.f asks him about Ahana and Rehaan says no one can talk with Ahana. He then picks up the bracelet from the floor and his g.f notices. Asks if its a gift. She comments its old fashioned. Rehaan says well it wasnt for you. Dunno whose it is. He keeps it back in his pocket and leaves with her.

Anant is in his office and recollects Shraddha gifting him a watch and him asking her not to buy stuff for him. Shraddha says you too gift me diamonds all the time so. Anant says am just so lucky to have you in my life. They hug. Shraddha says you have only one shortcoming, you think too much for others and rarely for your happiness. Anant decides to call Ahana. He tells her that he thought about having dinner with her today. Ahana says she cant as she already has plans. Anant says ok some other time. Ahana says thought you were busy? Anant says meeting got cancelled so, wanted to meet you for dinner. Ahana asks want me to cancel my plans? Anant says no need. Will meet next time. Ahana says just joking. Anant says so what style of food you like? Ahana says 'good-company- style'. Anant says cant assure that but will be there.

Part 2

Yamini asks Aarav to study properly but he is playing on tab. Roshni asks Yamini to take them outside to their fave restaurant. Aarav agrees and says love the gelato there. Yamini says she will make gelato at home. But Roshnii and Aarav insist. Yamin relents and says once Anant comes will ask him and then go. Roshni says dad never says no to me. Aarav says coz if he does, your face will blow up like a balloon. Roshni says dad loves me the most. Sometimes i share that love with Aarav but will never share it with anyone else. Yamini recalls Anant-Ahana dancing at the wedding. The kids hear car horns and rush to hug Anant. Anant says am going outside for a dinner meeting so dont wait for me for dinner.. Roshni says we had made plans for dinner. Come with us. Anant says cant come today, already committed. Roshni relents but says dinner tomorrow with us. He agrees.

Anant and Ahana are out for dinner. Anant asks Ahana what is it that she wanted to discuss with him. She has made quite a suspense since the wedding day. 

Roshni is talking on phone with Karan and says you think i am immature? I understand dad needed to be at the dinner so let him go. Ahana is surprised to know that Anant told his daughter that he came for a dinner meeting. Anant says she assumed and i din correct her. Ahana says am so surprised that you are worried  about your daughter and i feel embarrassed sharing about the details of my family with you. 

Part 3

Roshni tells Karan am going out to cycle. Karan asks her not to. Roshni thinks am grown up now, will go cycling. Yamini keeps calling out to her asking her to stop but Roshni doesnt listen. Ahana says this is the reason i wanted to speak with you. Anant says i know. Ahana asks did Shirley aunty tell u? Anant says everyone knows about Laila's financial situation. Ahana says that is not the matter. Anant asks then what?  Yamini is worried about Roshni and asks Uma to give her the phone.

Meanwhile, Ahana says am not worried just scared. Dont want you to misunderstand. Its important so needed to speak with you. Anant asks her to trust him and share the details. 

Roshni is walking on the road when a car suddenly rushes towards her and hits her.

Precap -- Anant asks Yamini, why din she stop Roshni from going to cycle alone. Ahana confronts Laila and says if you are a mom, why din i get any love. Coz to be a mom you need to think about your kids. Laila asks Ahana if she means that Laila is a bad mother? Anant is holding on to Roshni's hand as she lies unconscious in the hospital.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS