Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Silsilay beats Alif Allah Aur Insaan! 😲unbelievable!😃 All I can say is : It is Hiba Bukhari's magic. After Bholi Bano , she's back to win more hearts.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like this show. The first few episodes were great and fun to watch. Surprisingly ut became a bit slow after Junaid's entry .. but it's a good show.
I LOOVE THE OST ! So classy
awida thumbnail

It is a beautiful family drama . but a little slow. lead characters are cute. 😃
awida thumbnail
#After_End_Of_Alif_Allah_Silsilay_Slot_Leader

Slot 8:00 PM
Tuesday
20 Feb 2018

1) Silsilay - Geo Entertainment - 4.33 TRP
2) Taabeer - Hum TV - 3.08 TRP
3) Khudgarz - ARY Digital - 2.20 TRP
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
This show is very good ! I like all the actors. And Moomal is looking so good in this show.. Momal and Muneeb look so good together!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its funny how the girls are always with shahzeb either outside or in the house and their mom doesent care. The cricket and the prank scenes seem a bit childish for their age
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Its funny how the girls are always with shahzeb either outside or in the house and their mom doesent care. The cricket and the prank scenes seem a bit childish for their age

What scene you're talking about ? 
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Episode 5 they had a cricket

But overall sometimes shahzeb can be childish
awida thumbnail
my problem with this serial is that it is very slow, and Hiba isn't impressive. I can't feel for her. also her chemistry with Junaid is lackluster. in last week's episode Hira has some emotional scenes , with Jawad coming to her aid..but nothing worked for me. I feel if they had a better actress maybe it would've turned to one of my favorites. 
Said this I still enjoy watching this serial, for the story and the ensamble cast. 
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

my problem with this serial is that it is very slow, and Hiba isn't impressive. I can't feel for her. also her chemistry with Junaid is lackluster. in last week's episode Hira has some emotional scenes , with Jawad coming to her aid..but nothing worked for me. I feel if they had a better actress maybe it would've turned to one of my favorites. 

Said this I still enjoy watching this serial, for the story and the ensamble cast. 

I agree to whatever u said especially the lacking chemistry between Hira and Jawad. The other pair has good chemistry in my opinion.