Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Ranveer is supposed to be emotionless
He is supposed to be blank and confident in his ability to get out
At least give it a week to review

Which we know, but some actors can pull that off, with having screen presence, and acting aloof and emotions through silence. 

By now i think we all know Zayed Khan's acting esp if one has seen him him in other movies, so from what i have seen in that (and 2 episodes in), I don't think he is as good as some other actors who could pull this demeanor off. So as an actor i dont rate him much overall but who knows he could improve... or get in the flow of character since this is new kind of acting for him in terms of tv and flow of how tv works
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

2 episodes mein article bhi write kar diya ðŸ¤”
anyway i think the writer is getting harsh on Zayed, just because one person doesn't emote much doesn't mean he's a bad actor, maybe his character is all about that, maybe RR is expressionless.

Zayed is not playing some simple saas bahu character, jahan pe ek scene mein jail jao aur dusre scene mein itani badhi beard aa jaye, just to prove a point ke dekho bechare pe kitna zulm hua hai, neither does he cry ke maa maine yeh nahi kiya aap toh mera wishwas karo. bechare Ranveer ki toh koi biwi bhi nahi joh sindoor girne se samaj jaye ke uspe koi problem aane wali hai.

Just 2 epis man enjoy the show.

Ranveer's character demands that he does not externally show what he is feeling!!!!

He is as still as the surface of a lake!!!!

So how is that bad acting on part of Zayed if we understood this aspect of Ranveer??

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Which we know, but some actors can pull that off, with having screen presence, and acting aloof and emotions through silence. 

By now i think we all know Zayed Khan's acting esp if one has seen him him in other movies, so from what i have seen in that (and 2 episodes in), I don't think he is as good as some other actors who could pull this demeanor off. So as an actor i dont rate him much overall but who knows he could improve... or get in the flow of character since this is new kind of acting for him in terms of tv and flow of how tv works

You are a Hook and Emma fan??

Cool!!!!😊

Me too!!!!

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Well from this article I can say only two things.Either media has gone to the dogs or they are so used to the overacting heroes of Ekta-Gul shows that they cannot handle subtlety.

Had this been an Ekta show then the moment Aanchal accused Ranvir would have been accompanied by blaring dhoom tana nana music and Aanchal's dupatta flying and landing on Ranvir.

Had this been a Gul show then Ranvir would have shown loads of fake attitude and bragged about his wealth in front of Aanchal.

What were they expecting really?? That RR would have cried,'Kabir mere bhai!! Nikal mujhe yahan se.Main beqasoor hoon'??

Now when I watch the episodes again I realise that Zayed acted just the way he was supposed to.He is a cold and ruthless businessman who remains calm and unperturbed in the most dire circumstances.That's exactly how Zayed is performing.He was also quite polite towards Aanchal on their first interaction.
And these idiots are judging him on the basis of two episodes?? Really!!!😆

@ekta n gul shows 😆 that's exactly they do.

ZK is ok as RV n I m sure he will definitely improve as the show will go on.
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too harsh but I feel only niki is making justice to her character like Jennifer the only one in beyhadh, can't say about others..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I agree in some point there was  unrealistic scenes  like Ranbir giving house and 1 crore to employees I mean even tata and ambani won't do this or else they have to shut their shops. Lol
But that dosent mean zayed character is bad or he failed,  every  character has some unrealistic  element in daily soaps but  it's too early to judge . Let wait and watch.
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think reviewer said anything wrong about zayed khan and about giving time he isn't exactly new to the acting he has done dozens of movies.
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I personally agree with this review. 
While I like the darkish tone of the story,  I have to admit that the show is too dramatic and OTT like the aforementioned yatch scene and daan-dhyaan scenes. 
I think Sid P Malhotra gives more focus to extravagance than realism in his shows. 
Zayed needs to improve. 
But more horrible is Sheeba Akashdeep. 
They should have taken Rakshanda Khan instead. 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
We even havent seen aabhi toh Ranvir in full form, its just 3 episodes dammit, we have seen only kabir as of now! Pathetic writer kahinke ðŸ˜¡
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can see where the writer is coming from, and to be honest I too was wary of the male leads actually before the show started. But given a little insight into the characters this week, it's understandable that Ranvir isn't supposed to potray any such emotions on the exterior, so his blank portrayal is understandable... 
Having said that, it would be better for the writer to wait for a couple of weeks and see how it plays out before passing out such strong judgements especially for a single person..