Rosh irritating like (spoilers read at ur risk)

Posted: 6 years ago
Like nihal was irritating in ask I memnu.  Same with this roshni.  At least actress there could act.  This girl is a bad actress.  N moreover she is so selfish that she wants her dad's life to revolve around her.  She Is not a kid anymore.  She is an adult.  Soon she will start rehaan rehaan like nihal did.  In the end forced him to get into relationship with her.  Hated nihal n same will happen with this girl🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It appears she already like Rehaan. Feel sorry for Rehaan since he considers Roshini his sister but yup Roshini is an irritating and immature girl. 

Originally posted by: _KOMAL

It appears she already like Rehaan. Feel sorry for Rehaan since he considers Roshini his sister but yup Roshini is an irritating and immature girl. 

Even behlul used to think her as sister but girl was just so clingy to him.  Never ever left his back.  This rosh will do d same..  Imagine a guy doing this to a girl it will be called stalking but roshni will get free pass🤢 it is just d start u will dislike her more.  
Edited by ProudGay - 6 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Roshni is one of my least favorite characters. She is indeed annoying and clingy. I got the impression this character is a spoiled kid. I can't compare since I have not seen the turkish show, but I suppose if she comes across annoying, then maybe she is playing her part well. 
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Actress is too poor in skills..

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Roshni is one of my least favorite characters. She is indeed annoying and clingy. I got the impression this character is a spoiled kid. I can't compare since I have not seen the turkish show, but I suppose if she comes across annoying, then maybe she is playing her part well. 

But the actress is Turkish show was way better.  She was lead actress of feriha.  This girl can't act to save her life.  It adds more dimensions to dislike her
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree...The actress voice is too much irritating and she is so stubborn and immature...Ok u r of age 18, but then a level of understanding should come...Everytym she appears I say, oh GOD save me!!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rosh is irritating n the fact that she is an adult adds to it. But if u look at it from a daughter's pov who has been the centre of her father's world it's difficult for her to become broad minded at the drop of a hat. I know what will happen in the show since I have read the plotline of the original. Ahana getting into a relationship with Rehan behind Anant's back is not right either. She will willingly marry Anant. So it would have been fair had she called off the wedding before moving on with another guy. Rehan too would be wrong in getting into this relationship. That's how twisted everything is n maybe that's the beauty of this story. But in the end it will be Roshni and Anant who will suffer the most coz they trusted the person they loved with all their heart. Even if Rosh pursues Rehan, it would be Regan's call to accept her or not. If anyone it will be Rehan who was wrong in encouraging Rosh even if he did that out of gratitude for Anant. Ultimately it will break Rosh apart when she realises that Rehan pretended to love her for the sake of her father.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh is annoying but I think the actress should be lauded for how much she annoys us haha since that's what her character is supposed to do.

BTW, in the original Behlul was Adnan's friend's son but here Rehaan is Anant's nephew. How will a Roshni-Rehaan wedding happen?

Clarity u r saying opposite.  In original behlul was cousin  but here Rehaan is frnds son