The happy ending approaches fast

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

A  greatl relief...the raging tempest subsided temporarily inside Chandra...the devil  has come out of him and Mohini  has removed all the proof from the room ..Acharya could not find anything vicious, but his clever mind is continuously seeking for the solution. The presence of Acharya gives us hope.

..Pathetic Chandra..he has become an outcast in the mahal. CGM tries to come back to his quiet existence..but with contrasting behaviour ,it will be very difficult for him  to quell the anger of  his relatives and prajas

The horoscope predicts the upcoming two sons of Dharma, the one becomes a mahan and the other Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat(really we remember the CAS serial)..but CGM's story  itself in hanging in a thread, (we have yet to see more of their romantic scenes) we can speak of his pothas  later

So you say Mohini is such a powerful jadugar ..with in seconds she can bring Nandini to her desired destination. Now who is inside Nandini? Mohini OR Beemdev?

Often  villains' underhanded tactics  bring out the good results..Nandini has got her memory back..alas..she immediately remembers the treachery done by Bindusaar..what will be her reaction?

Rajat takes two opposite roles at the same time , along with the respective  emotions, tension and feelings. Rajat can easily shift and mold to fit any role..villain OR hero..the aggressive CGM(Beemdev) has mellowed to  a soft hearted, humble student and a loving husband. Because of a brilliant actor like him we find pleasure-joy-happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show had its ups and downs, but one thing i loved from the start until its end will have to be its stellar cast.  To see Rajat and Siddharth together on screen was the best. That battle scene will always be my favourite. And Shweta, loved her performance throughout. I just wish we could see these 3 strong and talented actors together again. They brought forth some of the most excruciating emotions making me forget about the shortcomings in the script.  Everyone else did an amazing job too, with dharma's character being one of my favourites. The actress did a great job, but it is the creator of the character and the story of dharmasar who i truly believe deserves the applause. 

I just hope to see rajat, siddharth and shweta, 3 of the most talented actors i've seen in so long to come back with something different where they can once again prove their talents.  I am hoping that we can soon see both siddharth and rajat in a genre other than historical fiction, maybe something more modern? 

Can't wait for the news of their future projects. After seeing them in the tamil dubbed cn, i kinda hope they, especially siddharth will do something in tamil one day.

And a special mention to baby mahi... That baby kept me glued to the screens. I don't even think i followed the story as much as i followed his cute expressions during his time on the show.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To a friend of mine who is an ardent fan of RT

Let us not be too emotional...he is an honest and good human being..so Almighty always bestows His Blessings on him.Rajat speaks scarcely ..so his each and every word strikes us hard..often I wonder " does he fit into this business minded fake showbiz world?"..he was a brilliant student in his school days..he would have become a scientist or some professional..but he is here and has to undergo all ups and downs of this trade..altogether CN is not a failure..just a moderate story.It is being dubbed in Tamil and Telugu and tops outside India We hope to hear on his next project asap
We are so happy to see the farewell party of CN and let it be the Welcome party of his next Project Rajat and Siddth make a lovely pair..let the producers make use of their talents properly in future ventures