What's Rishabh's problem with Sameer?

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He always talks to him like a boss and not a brother. Even if Sammy isn't a real Luthra, everyone sans Kareena bua treats him like family. I have yet to see any affection for Sameer from Rishabh. He even says ji, to Rishabh. Which although is a sign of respect, is also a sign of distance. Which I haven't noticed with Karan.
Rishabh treats Karan differently to Sameer too. Although still strict, Rishabh still smiles with Karan, not Sameer.
Edited by Affinity - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah it really bothers me how Rishabh treats Sameer.. I get he's not your family but that doesn't make him any less of a human and plus if he was adopted by your family that does him your brother in a way.. Also I bet Rishabh doesn't treat any of his other employees like that. I will desperately be waiting for the time when Sameer finally stands up to Rishabh and gives him a wake up call. 
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
this is so annoying. He doesn't speak well to Sam.
I mean where is his "over smiling jee jee gesture" when it comes to Sam?
He doesn't deserve such treatment.
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

That's only for Preeta Jee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
he is dual personality...he shows the world that he is a nice human being but deep down he is a arrogant brat...i just hate the way rishabh treats sameer...so what he is adopted...he is a human...
Affinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: FSM-93

Yeah it really bothers me how Rishabh treats Sameer.. I get he's not your family but that doesn't make him any less of a human and plus if he was adopted by your family that does him your brother in a way.. Also I bet Rishabh doesn't treat any of his other employees like that. I will desperately be waiting for the time when Sameer finally stands up to Rishabh and gives him a wake up call. 

No one works at night, after sun down. Rishabh talks rudely to Sameer, and the aspect of him wanting to work out even after work hours. So I agree, he probably doesn't talk to any of his workers like that. Even if he's the adopted brother, he deserves to be treated like a human.

I just hope Sameer doesn't turn grey/evil in the future due to Rishabh's treatment of him, as well as Rishabh possibly ending up with Shristi.
Affinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

I feel like his nice boy act is only to people he considers family/or has a benefit to being nice too. In a way, to showcase his life as a business man and him possibly giving up his youth for his family's success. So since he likes Preeta, he's automatically nice to her and her family, so he can end up with her in his life. He's nice to his own family. He always talks about the importance of family. But Sameer has no importance to him to gain some benefit, nor is treated like a brother, so Rishabh isn't nice to him. We've seen Rishabh behave like this similarly to his driver, when stressed.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i want sameer to stand up for himself and slap rishabh with words... Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Affinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

he is dual personality...he shows the world that he is a nice human being but deep down he is a arrogant brat...i just hate the way rishabh treats sameer...so what he is adopted...he is a human...

I agree. I'm just scared that EK will turn Sameer evil, after Rishabh marries Shrishti. After Rishabh and Kareena's treatment of him, and missing out on marrying the love of his life, Sameer might begin to hate the Luthra family in the future.

Rishabh literally doesn't treat Sameer like a brother at all. I know Karan is an extrovert, so his behaviour with everyone is much more explicit. But Karan treats Sameer like a younger brother, especially in front of the Arora family. He lovingly reprimands Sameer for fighting with Shristi, and tells everyone he's young so not to take offence his things. Whereas when Rishabh reprimands Sameer for anything, it seems like he's saying it in the authority of a boss and not a brother.
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Somebody please just give me a little insight about Sameer.. Who adopted him and other 'necessary' details. Haven't watched the show from the very beginning.
But yeah, I do agree, Rishabh is a little too rude with Sameer :/