Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Superfly

True once upon a time, many people wanted sanbir. But not anymore! Yest also more than her truth getting exposed, she was woried about losing veer 😡. Maybe she really loves veer. So let everyone be happy! 
Even I don't want sabir anymore, I only watch kabir scenes on ig! I am only a kabir fan! I read the written updates to see where kabirs role is shaping up! I am also intrigued by malhotras character! But  Yest I watched for veer!  He really nailed it! And I wanted to see fraud queen's face also!

Bold:- 1) & 2) Ab kya kre Hmare Veer bhaiya ne in deviji s dil lgane k galti h to anjam b to unhe bhugtne pdenge. Esliye unhone to dundh li dusri gf or vo to chal diye apni nyi gf s dil lgane.
Jaisa k aap sbne keha k veer bhaiya bahut bar breakup game khel chuke h. To es breakup game k bad en deviji k Hmare samjhdar or honhar dr.kabir k sath bahut achhi achhi batein dekhne ko milti h.Ho skta h es bar phir esa hi ho jaye or ye deviji phir s hmare samjhdar drkabir k pass pahunch chaye. To phir aap sb apna andaja lga lo k hmare pyare s veer bhaiya k bad inke jhuth k agla shikar kon bnne wala h? Esliye kabir fans apni duaein bda do vrna es jhuth k pakde jane k bad inka agla shikar pakka h hmare honhar drkabir sir h honge.esme koi doubt mat rakhna.
Edited by Varunweb - 6 years ago
Ooagent thumbnail
After reading this week spoilers I m 100% sure no Sabir and no sanveer would be happen😭.bcoz veer to trust Karne wala nahi hai sanchi mata par and Kabir kya help karega Sanchi ki bcoz😡  Adarsh and Anandd to sach Jaan jayengeSanchii ka aur bhi ghisa pita track dikhayenge.👎🏼dikhaye jao kuch bhi aakhir mein show band hi hoge.and I have also quit this show🤣 
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ooagent

After reading this week spoilers I m 100% sure no Sabir and no sanveer would be happen😭.bcoz veer to trust Karne wala nahi hai sanchi mata par and Kabir kya help karega Sanchi ki bcoz😡  Adarsh and Anandd to sach Jaan jayengeSanchii ka aur bhi ghisa pita track dikhayenge.👎🏼dikhaye jao kuch bhi aakhir mein show band hi hoge.and I have also quit this show🤣 

Where are this week spoiler dear
Varunweb thumbnail

Where are this week spoiler dear

TOI Spoiler of the week

Episode - 122

During the lie detection test, Veer gets to know that Sanchi is indeed the same Sanchi Mishra he had been looking for all along.

Episode - 123

Gayatri treats Savitri like a servant and informs Anand that he now needs to support her as she has got the CD; Sanchi and Jaya worry about the consequences if Anand gets to know the truth.

Episode - 124

Jaya manages to get the CD from Komal and is on he way to SDCH to expose Anand when some goons in a car come and dash the autorickshaw she is travelling in, thus, injuring her.

Episode - 125

Anand and Adarsh get to know Sanchi's real identity; when Vikrant sees Priya trying to jump off the roof, he gets her down and takes her to show that Sanket is still alive.

Superfly thumbnail
Now nobody can save saanchi, if indeed malhotra and adarsh come to know about her reality.  I am waiting for this episode 😃
Varunweb thumbnail

Exactly! This has happened many times between sanveer,first love then breakup then accusations then again patch up again break up.And this goes on ! This is their normal trend!
And what you say is absolutely true! If sanbir happens, saanchi will never be faithful to kabir! I am sure she will cheat him! Cheating is in her dirty blood! So I definitely don't want sabir! Period!

Bold:- hmare Veer bhaiya es bar koi patch up ni kyunki inhone abki sachhai ki deviji or unki param pujaniya mataji k sabke samne match up krane k decision liya h. Ye to hm sb jante k vo jo decide kr lete h uske bad to vo h krte h.
Or phir vo patch kre b to kin se vo to sachi agrawal s pyaar krte h or ab ye deviji to sachi mishra nikli. to phir patch up krne k umeed khtam.👏👏
Ab to bas hmare veer bhaiya k dimag heat up, heat up, & ...🥳
Superfly thumbnail
Do you really think that veer will tell dr malhotra the truth! I bet he won't utter a word! If he doesn't tell dr malhotra thatmeans he is in directlsupporting her which is more than enough to prove his love for her!
tryrose thumbnail
It will be good if the truth came through real Sanchi Agarwal rather than Veer...Veer should not stab her for whatever she has done but leave her alone...She found his greatest happiness in life of whom he did not have an idea, his mom...just for that one reason I feel he should help her but love cannot exist between them anymore because of Sanchis trust on Veer...
Nikkichawda thumbnail
Dont you think guys kabir still worryd about sanchi Maine epi toh nai dekha but I knw kabir save krega usko and muje pata hai kaise but I can't revl sorry guys but kabir save sanchi 😛
Varunweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkichawda

Dont you think guys kabir still worryd about sanchi Maine epi toh nai dekha but I knw kabir save krega usko and muje pata hai kaise but I can't revl sorry guys but kabir save sanchi 😛

Bold:- Aapko to sb pta h.kya aap CV's k relation m ho ya phir aap b es serial m acting kr ri ho? Aapki baato s to esa hi lg rha h