Anuj Saxena to wed Juhi?

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Anuj Saxena to wed Juhi?

After playing husband and wife in Kumkum, Anuj Saxena and Juhi Parmar are reportedly set to get married in real life too.

Reena Thapar Kapoor and Ranjib Mazumder

Ring tone: Anuj and Juhi
It is the season of weddings in the television industry. After Arjun Punj-Gurdeep Kohli and Manoje Bidvai-Ravee Gupta, now we've heard that Anuj Saxena, Elder Pharmaceutical MD-cum-actor Juhi Parmar, aka Kumkum, are set to get married.

Last year the duo had confessed their feelings for each other to Mumbai Mirror. "Juhi is a special girl. With her I can be myself, beyond that I can't say anything," Anuj had said in the interview. Juhi too had admitted that Anuj was a close friend. Although the two officially never confirmed their relationship, they did not deny it either. "After Anuj's divorce from his first wife he was emotionally down in the dumps. The allegations and the controversies that he had to deal with back then had weakened him. That's when Juhi came in his life. She gave him the emotional support and proved to be a good friend," says a reliable source. 

For the past one year Juhi has been spotted all over town with Anuj. She is always with him at all his parties, launches and conferences. Recently Juhi was spotted at the launch of Anuj's restaurant, whispering to him all through the evening.

And now, reportedly, Anuj has proposed to Juhi after less than a year of courtship.

"He isn't the sort to rush into things. He has never made hasty decisions in his personal life. So, now if he has decided to get married to her I'm sure it's a well-thought-out one," says a friend of Anuj.

The actor was unavailable for comment. But when contacted, his lady love Juhi said, "Anuj is a very special part of my life. And I don't want my personal life to make headlines. I'd rather not talk about it. This is very private."

If the word is to be believed, get ready to welcome the new Kulwadhu of the Saxena family.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=12&contentid=200612160248012967f3fb0b3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail
They are my fav. on-screen couple.
If the news is true, I'll be really happy😛
But I don't believe these news articles😛😉
So me will wait for info from confirmed sources😛
kuch_kuch thumbnail
no i dont think tht juhi and anuj have a gr8 chemistry but if they like nd love ech other then wts rong in ''getting married'' Edited by kuch_kuch - 17 years ago