Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sano_

okay finally the show ended im happy sasi didnt turn into a murderer of a little unborn child..
waisay bhi no one was sane in this show.. i dont care about anyone

just glad the show ended..

+1 this was another over hyped show that turned out to be quite blah after a pt ๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

okay finally the show ended im happy sasi didnt turn into a murderer of a little unborn child..
waisay bhi no one was sane in this show.. i dont care about anyone

just glad the show ended..

I think more than Sassi , today's show was about Mina wanting to murder the unborn child because she heard Qasim tell Sassi that he loved her .
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sassi is anything but a murder she's a grey shades character not black it would have been better to wait and watch the episode before declaring Sassi a biitch from a few seconds promo which Humtv love to give "misleading promos"

Qasim went back to creeping up on Sassi like the beginning days while he have a wife ๐Ÿ˜† though I actually liked that ending scene but still weird
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think hyped coz of the starcast bilal as he was the new big thing
And me hyped it only coz of omair rana n sonia mishal

Waisay u know one bilal fan uploaded a pic on insta ans wrote how she dislike qasim
And saji gul wrote "im not your f**king servant

I mean who wrote something like tht

Maine and many more added more negative comments on the pic lol

Waise to i unfollowed him today as the show has ended who cares abb

Originally posted by: -RD-

+1 this was another over hyped show that turned out to be quite blah after a pt ๐Ÿ˜†

--HiNa-- thumbnail

I think hyped coz of the starcast bilal as he was the new big thing
And me hyped it only coz of omair rana n sonia mishal

Waisay u know one bilal fan uploaded a pic on insta ans wrote how she dislike qasim
And saji gul wrote "im not your f**king servant

I mean who wrote something like tht

Maine and many more added more negative comments on the pic lol

Waise to i unfollowed him today as the show has ended who cares abb

saji gul is the writer right?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He's a pathetic writer but thankfully he didn't give a ridiculous ending to this like he did with Sannata which had one of the stupidest ending ever

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hip Hip hurray.. I'm happy watching the episode for many many reasons...๐Ÿ‘

Amna couldn't continue to act all goody goody and every layer of her mask opening up I was just laughing ๐Ÿคฃ. Who asked her to do all that ghulaami stuff and OMG-such-good-girl act only to shut the door on the face of an elderly person whom she just respected in the last episode๐Ÿคช...  Yes madamji, just stay human and don't try to cover up with something that you are not...๐Ÿ˜‰

Qasim's lovey dovey married life has it's own ups and downs.. Come on kiddoo handle your wifey and play the hubby role to perfection.. ๐Ÿ˜†

The ones who make mistakes while breaking the norms realize them and make ways to correct them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. But what's with the ones who are following the rules but commit mistakes thinking that they're just too good and they're only victims of the situations and majboored to behave that way? All wrongs maaf?! 

Anyway Mommo and Amna can play together their "I'm the good" game... No bother.. ๐Ÿ˜†
 I'm too happy to even worry about them.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sassi.. Hurrah girl๐Ÿค—.. I'm relieved that she went down to her extreme low and saw what it's there to be..  Asking Qasim to say that he loves her, asking Amna how she sees him in everyone and everything.. And finally reaching to the marriage only to take the control on her hands and realize what she really is๐Ÿ‘.. Giving back Amna's breathe of air to herself and not making Qasim fall low to himself.. Sassi is the show stealer in every way๐Ÿ‘..

Loved everything about the father-daughter scene.. Kayaam finally did what he was expected to do for very long time.. Let the free spirit fly and take its wings.. Sassi will find her way back to herself now.. I'm confident about that and very happy for her... The world is very big and there's ocean of things to explore.. And for Sassi kinda girl there's no stoppages... I can imagine how she's find and do all wonderful things that makes way for the awesome spirit inside her...๐Ÿฅณ

Very happy with the open ended last episode leaving options for the audience to take Sassi wherever as it suits to their own spirits.. And I can only see how well she's gonna do for herself...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Bang on review
In the end Sassi is the winner while Qasim is handing his responsibility and still spying on Sassi and Meera is living with a man who's in love with another woman and only see her as his duty and Momo will continue being herself the looser she always was and will be

Sassi that young and talented girl will go far in life

Qasim in the end though he actually had tears in his eyes watching Sassi, before I used to think he's too good for her because in all fairness to him she was mean to him but he's also not worthy of someone as talented as Sassi he will be better off with a housewife/ ordinary girl
Edited by xAaliya - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@xAaliya: True.. The free spirited girl inside Sassi had to know what all one may have to go through in their process of making a path for themselves.. Because it's something very specific to each individual and there's no predefined path for such individualist.. ๐Ÿ˜‰They're not cut out for the regular path that is preset for any common person will follow๐Ÿ˜†.. That's like a herd following the group mentality.. There things are very clearly set readymade and everyone is expected to play by the rulebook.. But in the individuals path everything will have to be tailor made and every individual has their own journey and their own custom made rules.. Just because they don't fit into one-size-for-all book that doesn't mean they are wrong and to be labeled with judgement.. And yeah everyone has to know their limitations in intruding into others personal space and one's freedom cannot disturb the others.. And whoever can learn this well they can excel in their journey without any guilt scarred for life... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I'd anytime prefer my girl to take her own path following her heart and mind instead of bound by norms accepted in society.. But yeah I'll have to be prepared and be ready with an open mind to understand her will to guide her to live through it all as it's not gonna be easy.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This drama had the potential of being great but two characters totally spoiled the show ..
Tipu and Aamna .

It was after these two came the show went downhill . Wajih was a good villain and Qasim could have taken care of him on his own , like a true hero ...that would have looked so so much better ..

But these two , irritating Tipu and Chipku Aamna spoiled the show and they also spoiled the characters of Mammo and Qasim .

In the end , only to keep this Aamna woman happy, the family has send away their mentally disturbed daughter ( who was on medication ) to some shrine where she can rot for all they care .Come on , this does not happen .

This Saji Gal could not end it well .  the way Asim and Sassi confessed their love for each other , no self respecting woman would have stayed in the house but Aamna's character was very poorly written ,
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago