O Rungreza AT#2 The Rreturn of Sonia Jahan!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
First thread is complete, continue all discussions here.

And please next time follow the rules and ask the TM before making second threads! (Generally saying this to everyone)
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations on the new thread. 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the second thread..Didn't realize when the first ended..
So it took me a while but finally got caught up... here's my take..

Wow, I thought T was a comic relief, sort of like Sassi, but eventually they were going to have to mold her character so he would have fit in.. Guess not! I mean, him having a girlfriend was not a surprise; it being Meena was -- at least to me. But now it looks like he's gone from comic to neg. I mean out of nowhere he has a thing for Qasim and his dad...

So explain this to me: He hates his dad for letting him rot in jail, but refuses to acknowledge that without his support, there is no way T was going to go abroad. I mean the boy is completely "nikkamah" as my mother puts it so nicely. 

Uff, I can't wait for Meena to fall for Qasim, because lets be honest, that is exactly what is going to happen. And I like Meena for Qasim... Sassi can disappear like Sonia Jahan, because that is exactly what's going to happen if she continues chasing Wajih.

And did you see the guts of Khayyam! He basically accused his wife for HIS AFFAIR! Because she let him and couldn't hold him back. Like WHAT!!! Noman is doing a great job if his goal is "hate on Khayyam". I for one have NO sympathy for this man whatsoever! 

I'm glad i skipped a few episodes because Sassi was annoying me being moppy and sappy, but now she's back so lets see how I feel. I'll manage, as I'm more into Qasim-Meena. Lets see how that plays out.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Im also waiting for meena qasim scenes
But then i also want wajih meena scenes
Insider info says there are tons of wajih meena scenes so im kinda waiting for my duo

Noman is doing good job each n every character he is doing u simply hate him
Hahahahaha

Never liked sajal so wont say much just tht she was good in the beginning now annoying
Sonia jehan facewise expression aisa hain jaaise hmm like a hooker Im sorry thts what i feel when i hear her talkEdited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Brainy i didnt know you are watching this too :D yay finally we meet on a thread after sun yaara 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here for Sonia Jahan return ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
i know sano will love this title 😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail
nice title 
 R 2 bar laga diya ha
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago