Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I got turned off by JLaw after she kept winning those Oscars like they were mere lollipops πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
CG: You like rubies ha. πŸ˜‰

Apart from Jamesie, Colin Firth, Salma Hayek! (Love her!) Ryan Reynolds, Emily Blunt & a lot of the awesome old British actors like Emma Thompson, Ian Mckellan, Michael Caine, Hopkins, Maggie Smith (though people online have said she's quite racist & given instances which is a massive put off )

Naomi Scott is a good choice & I love they took someone mixed that too half-Indian! She's gorgeous & so hot. πŸ˜ƒ
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

How on earth is Fawad fair. Lmaoo. He isn't particularly good-looking! With Fawad the pull has always been his charismatic, tehzeebdaar personality, regal aura, big talent + gorgeous baritone!! Pls, he's a normal almond SE Asian colour. πŸ˜†

True, he ain't good-looking.

He admits that himself. He can look very seedy too.

He is considered good-looking but I think it's the halo effect- the things you mentioned make everyone see him as better looking than he is.
CG: Thank Weinstein for those Oscars. I almost feel terrible for her to have that whale body on top of her.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

CG: Thank Weinstein for those Oscars. I almost feel terrible for her to have that whale body on top of her.

Eww for sure

Btw, I've learned a lot from that gossip site you told me about last year...need to extend my hearty thanks for thatπŸ˜†
C: According to gossip sites Jamesie cheated a lot, a lot, towards the end of his marriage. Also they pretty much called him out on having an affair with JLaw during their film. YUCKKK! Aren't their rumours going about on how she also was really into Chris Pratt & Faris very recently spoke about how she felt "insecure" about JLaw..
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: charismatic-gem

You can call me CG or RubyπŸ˜†

I didn't even know Naomi Scott was casted, I guess she's a good fit, not surprised they went for someone who's of mixed descent for the role.

HW stars...I like: Colin Firth, Ryan Reynolds, RDJ (although he only does the Marvel gig now), Chris Evans (the Marvel gig), Sandra Bullock, both the Emmas, Gal Gadot (okay okayπŸ˜†), Viola Davis, Kerry Washington but she has limited range

Can't stand:
Leo - find him overrated
T Swift - wayy too much drama
Johnny Depp has pretty much gone stale, the only thing I can watch are the Pirates movies
Amy Schumer
JLaw for sure!
Kristen Stewart

Probably more that I can't stand but these names are first

Yo thanks Ruby. Saved me some typing. πŸ˜†

MEB and Ruby- There was a controversy over Naomi's casting 'cause fans of Little Mix star Jade Thirwall (half-Egyptian?) wanted her to be cast instead.

There was a lot of chatter about how they shouldn't have cast a white passing half-Indian in a role an Arab girl should have got. But then the same people wanted Thirwall opposite Avan Jogia so I am confused if the outrage was for Jade or for representation.

Emmas- There are so many Emmas lol. Stone, Watson or Thompson?

Chris Evans seems humble unlike a lot of American 'hunks'.

RDJ- I also find his persona put on. Like he understands snarky and irreverent is how people like him. Not a problem but I am tired of snarky characters who think they're too good for everyone now. πŸ˜†

What did you guys think of Wonder Woman?

@Anony- Very interesting point. Does anyone else think there's been a shift in HW from wanting stars to be other worldly creatures to someone you can relate to? Like the shift from a diva like Jolie to an everyman like J Law? People claim to love awkward goofballs these days- even on YouTube.
CG: Ha ha! Isn't it good? Btw the reliability of that site has really deteriorated since 2013 but it's still better than most. Will PM you a few more.
clarity thumbnail

CG: You like rubies ha. πŸ˜‰

Apart from Jamesie, Colin Firth, Salma Hayek! (Love her!) Ryan Reynolds, Emily Blunt & a lot of the awesome old British actors like Emma Thompson, Ian Mckellan, Michael Caine, Hopkins, Maggie Smith (though people online have said she's quite racist & given instances which is a massive put off )

Naomi Scott is a good choice & I love they took someone mixed that too half-Indian! She's gorgeous & so hot. πŸ˜ƒ

Maggie Smith- Old, British and racist? Not a rare combo at all. πŸ˜† Seriously though, is she? That's sad.

Salma- Me too. That woman is nasha.

Emily Blunt is so funny. Loved her in The Devil Wears Prada. Yet to watch The Girl On The Train.

Reynolds- Does he cheat? Since he really pushes the 'doting dad and hubby' image?

What about Scarlett Johansson?

The Brits and Aussies seem somewhat more humble and interesting than the Americans in HW.
clarity thumbnail

CG: Ha ha! Isn't it good? Btw the reliability of that site has really deteriorated since 2013 but it's still better than most. Will PM you a few more.

Me too, me too! πŸ˜ƒ