Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Priyanka and Fawad were supposed to work together in Mr Chalu and Gustakiyan before he got banned so maybe they are still in contact and she is helping him. Who knows. Priyanka's working with Madhuri on a TV show for ABC and Mubina (Kaminey producer) on Tuila (Hollywood movie) so I won't be surprised with her helping more people. 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I agree PC has gone mainstream in HW.. But we have well known Asians doing that even before...

Aziz, Riz, & Hasan Minhaj and if Pakistan look close they got Kumail Nanjiani...

Wasn't Hasan born there? 

It took Nanjiani app. 8-10 years to get his first movie. He started with small roles on Comedy Central.

I have no idea what Fawad is thinking? He has to start from the scratch. And even then no guarantee of any worthwhile success. 

Edited by FleurBleue - 6 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

that would be really sweet if she does it
He should come back to Bollywood...
LOL what ðŸ¤£

What would he do in HW? He doesn't even kiss on screen and if he suddenly started for HW, he would lose his Pakistani fans. 

His looks can't get him a career there either because everyone has fair skin and tall height there. It can only make people go ga ga on the subcontinent. 

What can PC do for him anyway? She is barely doing small supporting roles herself.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
He is a good actor , but too much hype
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
same people would say "What can Priyanka do for Madhuri?" Then you hear about Priyanka producing a show with Madhuri and getting ABC on board. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally fake article, but I can see him venturing to the West. It wouldn't be the first time for him
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
He should do Iranian movie. He has looks, skills and the directors are really good. It will suit his conservative style. 😊
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

Wasn't Hasan born there?

It took Nanjiani app. 8-10 years to get his first movie. He started with small roles on Comedy Central.

I have no idea what Fawad is thinking? He has to start from the scratch. And even then no guarantee of any worthwhile success.

I think Hasan is indian born not sure... Its difficult to make a mark in HW..most outsiders there have made mark through small roles and indie movies. Priyanka got lucky with ABC and Quantico but road ahead is tough and she will have to go through such small roles by swallowing her pride of being top actress in India.