Posted: 6 years ago
Is anyone watching it? I had watched turkish original as well but so far it looks good. lead actress is also good. Well everyone loves someone and that someone loves any other person who loves the first one jeez!😆😆 also dark themed. full of cheating 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

commotion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where did you watch Turkish one?I can't find English subtitles after 31 episodes.
But whatever I watched bihter n behlul have irresistible chemistry. I don't think indian television can show such bold scenes.Edited by commotion1 - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
I don't really like the concept of age difference. 
I feel nowadays just to give a role to older guy , they incorporate the age difference plot..
Age difference like this show is not my cup of tea.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I don't really like the concept of age difference.

I feel nowadays just to give a role to older guy , they incorporate the age difference plot..
Age difference like this show is not my cup of tea.

Sanjay Kapoor is not the hero , it's the Tum bin 2 guy
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh so it is based on that turkish show? So she will marry sanjay kapoor and will cheat on him? That show also had like lot of bold scenes so i don't know what would happen in this one. Btw star plus is on a mission to rip off turkish shows? 😆
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I am watching the show as I am die hard fan of Smiriti kalra who plays the role of Ahana.It is a very different and challenging role for her.Right from her 1st show 12/24 karol bagh to now playing Ahana what a amazing transformation.Even I watched the original show to know about her role ,till now they have maintained the same story .only they have edited lot of unnecessary scenes of servants.
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

really? Since the montage has him and the lead actress only, i thought that Sanjay Kapoor is the lead. But really, the story is dark and twisted. I
2RsFan thumbnail
a.[/DIV]

really? Since the montage has him and the lead actress only, i thought that Sanjay Kapoor is the lead. But really, the story is dark and twisted. I

Cos that would ruin the biggest twist in the show
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sanjay Kapoor is not the hero , it's the Tum bin 2 guy[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Cos that would ruin the biggest twist in the show[/QUOTE]
Is it so? I like that Tum Bin guy though he is overacting in the first few epis.

I was getting irritated ki Sanjay ko kyun hero banaya jab yeh hero laayak banda hain show mein. Arre tell me the twist please and also the name of Turkish show on which it is based. I might just watch the show if Ashim is the true lead.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 6 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
[

Is it so? I like that Tum Bin guy though he is overacting in the first few epis.

I was getting irritated ki Sanjay ko kyun hero banaya jab yeh hero laayak banda hain show mein. Arre tell me the twist please and also the name of Turkish show on which it is based. I might just watch the show if Ashim is the true lead.

[/QUOTE]
Ask I memnu .FL will marry the uncle but will love and f**k the nephew 😆 but only if SP lets it stay true to the originalEdited by 2RsFan - 6 years ago