Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

[

Is it so? I like that Tum Bin guy though he is overacting in the first few epis.

I was getting irritated ki Sanjay ko kyun hero banaya jab yeh hero laayak banda hain show mein. Arre tell me the twist please and also the name of Turkish show on which it is based. I might just watch the show if Ashim is the true lead.

Ask I memnu .FL will marry the uncle but will love and f**k the nephew ๐Ÿ˜† but only if SP lets it stay true to the original[/QUOTE]
Acha Memnu ka copy hain๐Ÿ˜†

Bhai Kivanc ke saamne Ashim looks so thakela. SP might show subtle manner mein. They had this late night show Maryada where everything from homosexuality to jeeja saali affair was shown. Toh they may show the whole deal here as well.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[st watch the show if Ashim is the true lead.[/DIV]

Ask I memnu .FL will marry the uncle but will love and f**k the nephew ๐Ÿ˜† but only if SP lets it stay true to the original

Bhai Kivanc ke saamne Ashim looks so thakela. SP might show subtle manner mein. They had this late night show Maryada where everything from homosexuality to jeeja saali affair was shown. Toh they may show the whole deal here as well.

May be thats why the 1030 timing but they want trps
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

[st watch the show if Ashim is the true lead.[/DIV]

Ask I memnu .FL will marry the uncle but will love and f**k the nephew ๐Ÿ˜† but only if SP lets it stay true to the original[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
May be thats why the 1030 timing but they want trps[/QUOTE] 

I think this will be a limited episode series like PoW. TRP mila toh kheechenge.
Edited by gatheringstorm - 6 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But the FL dies in the end, no? The reason I decided to skip it! But I might watch it, lol, knowing my track record. 

Originally posted by: -Ara-

But the FL dies in the end, no? The reason I decided to skip it! But I might watch it, lol, knowing my track record. 

yup cheatng ass will become crazy n commit suicide

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Ask I memnu .FL will marry the uncle but will love and f**k the nephew ๐Ÿ˜† but only if SP lets it stay true to the original

kivanc is million times better than this idiot
Edited by ProudGay - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: commotion1

Where did you watch Turkish one?I can't find English subtitles after 31 episodes.
But whatever I watched bihter n behlul have irresistible chemistry. I don't think indian television can show such bold scenes.

dailymotion . in urdu. u will underrstand if u understand hindi

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

Oh so it is based on that turkish show? So she will marry sanjay kapoor and will cheat on him? That show also had like lot of bold scenes so i don't know what would happen in this one. Btw star plus is on a mission to rip off turkish shows? ๐Ÿ˜†

yez it is based on a famous novel. ask i memnu is also based on novel unless they change the story, it is official adaptation
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NVMEdited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I don't really like the concept of age difference. 

I feel nowadays just to give a role to older guy , they incorporate the age difference plot..
Age difference like this show is not my cup of tea.

aww you should watch your randeep movies. ultra sensitive people who worship actors shouldn't watch such shows!