Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yep no episode today
I guess Dev went to investigate the duplicate baba of a recent fraud baba ðŸ˜†( let's lighten the gloomy air created thanks to CVs)
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well we can't really blame the channel for this. They will be more eager to telecast a show that brings them TRP. Bigg boss was in top 10 last week and our show has 0.7 TRP. No wonder they telecasted Bigg boss instead. Air dikhao abla nari dukhiyari atma's skin show and the show will close down before the expected date.
Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Well we can't really blame the channel for this. They will be more eager to telecast a show that brings them TRP. Bigg boss was in top 10 last week and our show has 0.7 TRP. No wonder they telecasted Bigg boss instead. Air dikhao abla nari dukhiyari atma's skin show and the show will close down before the expected date.

🤣
True abla nari dukhiyari atma who's not so atma anymore
Riya_16 thumbnail
I do agree that the TRPs are dismal and probably the channel would want to air something that would garner better ratings for them however I think it could be because of Sumona's health. We know she had to be admitted in the hospital and she did miss some shoots as well. Probably the final two epis haven't been shot already and they need time to get those done finally. Though I can be absolutely wrong. Just my thoughts.

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well we can watch any other typical indian serial as it was what dev reduce too! no more a serials i used to wait for. not sad at all!
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I blame the response of fans as Colorstv admin takes full notes of tweets n response on Twitter n if u havent noticed Dev used to get much good response on twitter before Mehak reenterred in show but mehak entry s Vaani people start complaining dissapointment as they wanted Dev Meera lovestory plus I agree the too much Jalti Jawani part 2 movie played more burn on fans not responding much when Colors tweet something abt show ... Its not just TRP bcz Colors channel is very kind in supporting shows to complete its time frame for example shows like Savitri devi Devanshi completed century despite so low trps... Dev was quite doing pretty well in late night slots but BB11 doing great. 

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yehi hona tha ! ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤£
But feeling bad for poor Amit Dolawat , he had said in his insta story to watch the episode tonight .  He had no idea that there'd be no airing today . ðŸ¥º
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 6 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Riya_16

I do agree that the TRPs are dismal and probably the channel would want to air something that would garner better ratings for them however I think it could be because of Sumona's health. We know she had to be admitted in the hospital and she did miss some shoots as well. Probably the final two epis haven't been shot already and they need time to get those done finally. Though I can be absolutely wrong. Just my thoughts.

No Ri , I don't think it has any thing got to do with Sumona's health . Reasons are-
 Had that been the case the other actors from the main cast would've known about it . But here Amit Dolawat requested to watch the episode at 10 pm today , which means they'd absolutely no idea that there won't be any episode airing today . They are as clueless as us.
Plus , it proves that the episode was ready. Sumona's health non withstanding . Waise bhi kaha story uske ird gird ghum rahi hai !! ðŸ˜† 

Which I must say bodes very ill for the show . TRP matters very much for any channel , most colors shows fetch good ratings and when they couldn't, they get axed , just like in any other channel . Assimple as that . Ad revenue is the source of income for any channel and we couldn't ask or expect any channel to compromise on that . After all , it's just entertainment for us but it's bread and butter for them . It's a business , not a charity . With such back to back pathetic ratings for weeks , we should've in fact expected and be prepared for some thing like this only. 
Those who thinks TRP doesn't matter for a show ðŸ˜† , I hope they came out from their lala land and got a reality check up . 
My God ! It was brutal of the channel that they opted to rerun BB rather than air an ongoing show . That too with out absolutely any prior notice ! 
There goes all hope of s2 out of the window. 

Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh did I mention that the "excellent " feed back of the "great" and " Story wise very intriguing" Vaani / Mehek track by the twitter could've played a part !! Man ! What utter disgrace ! Itni thu thu ho raha hai ki kya kahu ! ðŸ¤£