Dev series motive in real sense

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The real motive of the show is to show the realities of today's world and what really is happening the crime,the spiritual exploitation,social stigma of girl child,child molestation,rape murder what not ...last but not the least the creation of cult by few influential God men...where in simple village children are pushed to these so called God men and then became their extended hands to commit criminal activities. It's really sad but reality.
So Mehek as a orphaned child tend to believe whatever told to her and grown up to a criminal /militant /terrorist whatever everyone can name her but then at the end of it every one is human and has the right to love and live a normal life.so she thought she will do that ...get the best peaceful life till whatever time she can but luck normally does not favour such people...as they are termed murderer and hence get judicially prosecution. 

So this show is realistic about all the characters. But as this is a show not crime patrol so needs to show romance,friendship love etc.

Really good show deserves applause and actors are all very good.my salute to  all of them.really  good bunch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree. The darkness in this show is certainly a level up from the standard Indian TV thriller. 

Bad stuff happens to good people and lives get ruined irrevocably.

I was especially struck by the storylines about children getting molested by trusted authority figures (teachers) , and the prostitution/human trafficking angle. It was brave of them to show that, and the episodes were evocative and hard-hitting.
Edited by ..Amri.. - 6 years ago