Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I am watching.
Mehak has turned out to be a big character.

Cvs have done great job.

Vaani is Mehak

Mehak tells whole story. She faked her death with help of Police Inspector Limaye. 

She reveal her back story.

In a village she stayed with her elder sister and parents.

One day a Guru and his sub ordinate enter Village. That sub ordinate asks Fertile land of Mehak's family for building temple. Her parents refuse so that guy burns whole village with help of that JCB Inspector and other police men. Mehak is abducted in a Van by men of that Guru. 

That Guru creates a story how his sub ordinate did this stuff and burned village. He asks Mehak to take revenge from all these people.

She marries Arastu and in some accident he went into coma
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We have new question now who is dev anand burman ? I just loved the episode from story pov this is a really good episode & like I said earlier dev knew it well before about vaani being mehek he just played along ðŸ¥³. 
I am actually waiting for next episode now . 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So basically, the entire episode was Mehek's sob story. Well done CVs, you successfully ruined your own show. A show that started off as a good detective series has become just another clichd abla nari FL story. Now, I don't have any hope left. These people didn't learn a single thing from dropping TRP. They are still shoving down this Mehek crap.
If they had plan to make Mehek a permanent character then at least they should have shown some meaningful scenes instead of all that skin show so that the audience could connect with the character. Anyways this show is going down the drain and I don't really think there will be a season 2 if they continue showing this nonsense.
Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

We have new question now who is dev anand burman ? I just loved the episode from story pov this is a really good episode & like I said earlier dev knew it well before about vaani being mehek he just played along ðŸ¥³. 

I am actually waiting for next episode now . 

An important question infact the only one left with past to be revealed. But as long as I remember Dev revealed to Sahay he had been in army. Know him, the way he acts as different personnel everytime in previous cases, he is a fine spy. As he can impersonate and certainly is having contacts in best places. Let his past be a mystery and something for us to wonder about, if season 2 happens uptill than. I guess we might get people writing fics ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Rine - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Okayish epi and I was oscillating between this ship has sailed to oh God not again devs sympathy and Lou.

The good thing is tomorrow onwards everyone will work together. I thought that was Meera and dev sneaking in cause of that long kurti and ponytail but nope that's mehak. So at the root ram rahim baba duplicate made a chu of all people and atmanand was good all along and died for no reason at all. I don't see how mehaks back story actually helps dev to forget that. Whatever, hope this covers up MD story and that pic Ashish posted is her going away to some spiritual healing thing. 

IF article says s2 is already on cards but if Mehak Dev continue won't watch. Let me pretend dev and mehak was actually doing these together and Meera dev ended on that forehead kiss and hug. Arjun messed me up so bad I can't deal with another bs. 
Rine thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Okayish epi and I was oscillating between this ship has sailed to oh God not again devs sympathy and Lou.

The good thing is tomorrow onwards everyone will work together. I thought that was Meera and dev sneaking in cause of that long kurti and ponytail but nope that's mehak. So at the root ram rahim baba duplicate made a chu of all people and atmanand was good all along and died for no reason at all. I don't see how mehaks back story actually helps dev to forget that. Whatever, hope this covers up MD story and that pic Ashish posted is her going away to some spiritual healing thing. 

IF article says s2 is already on cards but if Mehak Dev continue won't watch. Let me pretend dev and mehak was actually doing these together and Meera dev ended on that forehead kiss and hug. Arjun messed me up so bad I can't deal with another bs. 

Damn same thoughts😆 
I was like is it going to be a a different story or something most characters have same tragic background story. I too hope all the love and melodrama ends here and from next episode we get to see our witty detective that got us spell bound

Arjun went way too bad to even mend it and bring it back
janecastle thumbnail
We can't compare this nonsense with Arjun. That show had some pretty good episodes, believable backstory and no unwanted rona-dhona. Here there is lots of unwanted characters, lots of clichd love and whole lot of nonsense. So unless the CVs clean up this mess I am not going to watch season 2 (if there's one).
I read the written update and will gladly skip the episode. Looks like, Dev will again fall for Mehek's sob story and forget that this woman murdered an innocent man in cold blood (who was also Dev's mentor and guru). Didn't Dev make Narvekar kill the guy who supposedly murdered Swamiji. So will he do the same thing with Mehek. My guess is NO, because he's in love with this murderer and that other guy was some stranger. Such a hypocrite he is. ðŸ¤¢
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rine

Damn same thoughts😆 
I was like is it going to be a a different story or something most characters have same tragic background story. I too hope all the love and melodrama ends here and from next episode we get to see our witty detective that got us spell bound

Arjun went way too bad to even mend it and bring it back

@bold- But Arjun had more than 100 episodes and they messed it up after some time. But here they couldn't even show 26 episodes properly without any dragging and with a gripping storyline.
Rine thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

We can't compare this nonsense with Arjun. That show had some pretty good episodes, believable backstory and no unwanted rona-dhona. Here there is lots of unwanted characters, lots of clichd love and whole lot of nonsense. So unless the CVs clean up this mess I am not going to watch season 2 (if there's one).

I read the written update and will gladly skip the episode. Looks like, Dev will again fall for Mehek's sob story and forget that this woman murdered an innocent man in cold blood (who was also Dev's mentor and guru). Didn't Dev make Narvekar kill the guy who supposedly murdered Swamiji. So will he do the same thing with Mehek. My guess is NO, because he's in love with this murderer and that other guy was some stranger. Such a hypocrite he is. ðŸ¤¢

Let's not jump to conclusions. What he's doing or gonna do let it be revealed in last 3 episodes. If I'm right than 3 more episodes are left for this season to end ðŸ¤”

Yeah Arjun was different it was based on experts from police department and how they dealt with it. Dev and Arjun can't be compared at all