PreeRan OS! With you by my side

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys i've penned down a casual idea that had strucked my mind.. Have a read n put up your comments.. 
Its not that much special OS still have a look.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

It was almost 2 am when both of them finally settled down in their respective beds after a tiresome failed day. It was the end of Karwachauth but this time they again failed to expose Sherlin. She was a clever girl, they knew..But more clever was her lover. He somehow managed to escape before they could expose her..
"Aaj bhi kuch ni kar paaye..ab kya karenge hum.." Preeta whispered to herself..She was way too much upset n almost couldn't take this repeated failures against exposing Sherlin. 
Karan was upset too.. He was tensed..More for her less for him.. He was unable to bear her upset state n the immediate level of disappointment she showed when they failed..He couldn't do anything to console her n this is hurting him..to see her hurt.. 
" i don't know how come this girl gets saved every time..She is such a danger to all of us.." Karan thought. "Preeta must be so upset now..is she ok? Wo so paa rahi hai kya??"
Karan picked up his phone to talk to her. He knew he couldn't sleep properly before knowing her current state of mind.
Preeta was lost in thoughts when suddenly her phone rang.
"Karan.." She immediately took her phone to answer. The phone call was maybe something she needed now the most..Maybe she was having that urge to talk to him too..
"Karan..?"
"Tum thik ho?"
"Hmm..aur tum?"
"M fine.. Were u sleeping?"
"Naah..neend hi nahi aa rahi thi"
"Mujhe bhi.. thatswhy i called you. I know u are also not able to sleep."
A silence prevailed between them.
"Karan..can we meet now?"
"Yeahh..i'll be there..15mins."
"Okay..see you.."
They hunged up.
She didn't know why she said that. She wanted to meet him in that hour of time. She started thinking about all those times when he had been around her to help her. How much she will deny but she cannot go away with the fact that he has been with her always whenever she needed the most. Be it with sanju or her mother being in jail or the sherlin exposure track. Everytime she was in problem she somehow found him beside her. He denied saying "tumhare liye nahi bhai ke liye kar raha huu" But she knew deep down it was all because of her. He was doing it all for her.. Suddenly she felt a sense of relief..she didn't know why.. suddenly she found herself in a better state..a little less upset..Maybe because she realized whatever is the reason n situation he'll be there n they can make up to it..they still have time..
*BEEP* Her phone buzzed.
1 text message. 'M here..come..'
She quietly got down from the bed towards the front door making sure not to disturb anyone. She opened the door n saw him right there standing with his car parked. She smilled n came out of the house closing the door behind her.
"Aa gaye..?"
"Nahii tohh.."
"Hehe very funny.." Preeta made a face.
Karan smiled. "Haa aa gaya.. Tum thik ho naa?" Karan asked her again.
"Haa..Bas thodi si tension ho rahi hai.."
"Mujhe bhii..pata nahi how will we bring her true identify infront of everyone now"
"I think hum se hogaa hi nahi ye.." Preeta turned down her eyes n face.
"Aarree..why u'r saying this..? Wait. First come here sit down" He made her sit in the stairs of her house. "Preeta.. don't loose hope so easily.. We will do something ok? Don't be upset please"
Preeta looked at his eyes. Those eyes which speaks a lot about him. He was upset too..not only because they failed but more because she was not happy..but in front of her he was acting like he was ok.. just.. just to see HER HAPPY..she could feel that. She came near him.. Held his hand n put down her head in his shoulders. 
"Karan..Jo bhi karna hai jaldi karna hai.. We don't have much time..What if we can't.."
" We will.. we will ok? Main hu naa..hum haii naa..Kuch kar lenge.. We will get something before this marriage.. we will not allow this marriage to happen"
"Hmm..pata haii...? "
And then for the next few hours Preeta poured her heart out about everything she wanted to talk n asked him to do the same.. Karan too started talking about his childhood memories n how he always failed to take up responsibilities. While Preeta told how she wanted to run away from home when she was a child because she wanted Doraemon in real n her father couldn't give, Karan told how he wanted Sachin's cricket bat when he was 7 years because he thought its a magic bat. Their conversation which started from sherlin ended with different incidences of life. They laughed, they smiled, they talked..they felt relieved.. It was almost dawn when they realized they had indeed conversed a lot..
"Arre Yaar..aaj toh bohot batein kar li.. i knew tum bohot chapar chapar kar sakti ho but main bhi itnaa bol sakta hu aaj hi pata chala.." Karan said looking at her.
"Haa..so from next time don't accuse me saying 'yaar tum kitna bol sakti ho' ok? " Preeta mimcked the last part like karan. 
"Huhh..thik hai thik hai..Ok m leaving its going to be morning now..M already late. .Bye. Take care ok?"
"Haa bye."
Karan stoop up to leave when Preeta held his hand. He turned around to look at her.
"Karan..Aise hi hamesha saath doge naa mera..?" She asked..
He leaned towards her n said.. 
"Koi shak??" 
Preeta slowly shook her head  smiling.
"Tohh phir?" 
Karan smiled n looked straight into her eyes. She looked back. 
"Ab mujhe aise ghurna bandh karo aur ghar jaao.. Kisi ne yaha dekh liyaa iss waqt toh pata nahi kya sochenge." Karan told her smiling.. He freed his hand from Preeta n went away still smiling.
Preeta continued looking at him as he went even with a wider smile as she now knew people talking about them doesn't matter to her anymore..

That's all..Hope you all enjoyed reading it..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Angrita - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing! Lovely conversations and comfort level between PreeRan! My favorite part is where she holds his hand and asks him if he'll always support her. I like the fact that you've shown Preeta's comfort level and fondness for Karan here. 
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely speechless..! Got so much satisfied reading this. Their conversation was like a silent confession. Loooved it

Please write more. I beg of you...Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
Angrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Amazing! Lovely conversations and comfort level between PreeRan! My favorite part is where she holds his hand and asks him if he'll always support her. I like the fact that you've shown Preeta's comfort level and fondness for Karan here. 

Thankyou so much for liking.. Yes i like that part too n i want Preeta to start trusting karan fully soon..
We've already seen a lot of feelings n fondness for preeta from karan's side..Makers should give us some feelings from Preeta's side too..M waiting for that..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Completely speechless..! Got so much satisfied reading this. Their conversation was like a silent confession. Loooved it

Please write more. I beg of you...

Thankyou so muchh.. Yes if i get ideas i'll definitely write..
But ideas doesn't come to my mind easily..low creativity๐Ÿ˜‰
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Holding hands, her head on his shoulder I can't explain how much I want such a scene in the show with them just sitting like that and talking to each other about everything.. So glad I got to read it here in your OS (considering getting such is scene in the show is next to impossible ๐Ÿ˜† )

I loved this ๐Ÿ‘
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How sweet OS on preeran 
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
Wanna read more from you.
Angrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: falala333

Holding hands, her head on his shoulder I can't explain how much I want such a scene in the show with them just sitting like that and talking to each other about everything.. So glad I got to read it here in your OS (considering getting such is scene in the show is next to impossible ๐Ÿ˜† )

I loved this ๐Ÿ‘

Yess even i want these kind of scenes in the show..but i think we'll not get such scenes before they fall in love so i thought of penning down๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway thankyou so much for liking..๐Ÿ˜Š
Angrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

How sweet OS on preeran 

Thankyouuu๐Ÿ˜Š