EDT. ep 5 My Stance~ Setting the record straight!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

EDT~ ep 5. 27.10.17.My Stance~ Setting the record straight..

Life in this day and age, requires us to deal with an influx of issues that constantly fly at his. Our memory , the ability to retain information  in our brains is bombarded with information both vital and personal to us. We readily have the need  to record and keep information  to ensure the smooth running of our lives. Many people use varied methods like jotters, phone recordings, to serve as reminders for tasks at hand. However Vyom has a lot on his plate, of setting right forgotten events before Sharanya. He is all about ,clarifying facts ,or at least can be seen to be  making faints connections with Sharanya's erased memory of him. Where he stands, misunderstood, misrepresented in short, is a figment of her forgotten past. His drive is to draw in his past with her,  into the present to perhaps present to her  the correct version of how things were between them two years ago..         

Sharanya's record of past events clinically leaves a lot to be desired for. Hence forth, Vyom we see, leaves no stone unturned to capture upon his phone, Sharanya's present warm home coming, ranging from her favourite sweets to devotion, to necking her pet Nawab. This record will also, serve, if needs be, to be a constant reinforcement to  Sharanya of her family's love in receiving her back into the family fold. To me it 's also an attempt  by all present company around her, to  feed her mind the presently sequential data, that issues are well and normal with her. When actual fact there are issues with her memory, especially the last two years, where Vyom  seems to have featured and stands omitted today... 

There is mention of surprise element occurring in the episode.  Especially for Sharanya, the colourful welcome and then her room itself, with everything she ever wanted included in it ! her life's  wish list. It gives the impression that it  may be meticulously planned by the Bishts and Vyom. Going by Sharanya's previous history.. the idea behind it ,may well be therapeutic  to assist her to recollect past things and events.. again setting the record of her past, by making relevant connections with the present!.. Wherein Sharanya's family shows it hangs on to each other in support of their daughter.Vyom's parents continue to be at logger heads  with each other ,about their son supporting Sharanya! Rajan, explains hard facts to Madhvi , that in this day and age, parents should refrain from expecting their children to care for them! As I see it Madhvi sees herself as a loser, forfeiting her only son to an indefinite care plan, of a girl who already has strong familial support around her. Besides something causes her concern his life may be at risk. Rajan rejects his wife's  fears , he believes Vyom's  love is enough! once again Rajan, reiterates his stand for his son Vyom to be with Sharanya. Quite rightly too, as Vyom is virtually seen as part of Sharanya's family, much to his desire..Their son's love life is clearly a bone of contention between Rajan and Madhvi, he threatens her not meddle and she treats her son's  love for Sharanya as a battle  between Rajan and herself..   

As a contrast, tender, heart warming, family bonding time happens at Sharanya's  house. Vyom watches smilingly, at them from far. He probably wants her to be in the realms of normalcy as soon as possible. He did say he'd keep a keen eye on how she reacts  and makes progressive recovery. To me he seems to be vigilant, lapping in ever little reaction she gives. But at the same time he  shows awareness of really not being more than an outsider in the family. Perhaps, he wants to test the waters? how much does the Bhist's  family  continue to justify his presence being around their daughter, especially as she cannot recall his love? The parents want him to be around.. but Vyom  plays it  safe and leaves, but senses an unseen presence  around him  outside the house! but cannot see ..it maybe, he's being overly cautious about Sharanya's  safety? As Sharanya's ,self professed past connection leaves..an unseeing presence, perhaps really her past emotional connection, makes it's  being felt.. a moving the door behind Vyom, with the idea of shutting the doors of the house on Vyom.. funnily , but Vyom  has her parents  support  in his comings and goings.. the being is on its own.  Unseen ,but Nawab sees the being ,barks to stop it  from entering the house.. but the being sails through unseen, enters the house,  floats, stops to stare at the family picture on the wall.a shadow is cast across it .. is the spirit disgruntled by the Bhist family? The audience traces the unseen spirits actions, by the barking and movements of the dog Nawab..a stranger, has entered the premises! Sharanya too looks at the family portrait. Nawab s constant,  uncalled for barking alarms her.. her mother explains, he barks a lot more since she came out of her coma...could this be because Nawab has been seeing a spirit around Sharanya ? some unwelcome spirit?   

On the spot investigation to set right the records.. Vyom visits the shop he called this morning for Stargazers.. no florist! but a grocery store. The man gives him a story , there was a florist shop but it  was set alight by someone? There was talk that someone  got burnt alive in the florist shop too! But for Vyom the piece of car was evidence enough that someone had sent Sharanya  a bunch of Stargazers. From a shop right here in front of their college! Appears   Someone has played a hoax on him.. wait till he gets his hands on the prankster, he'll turn his life into a bad joke!  Vyom fumes,  scrunches the bouquet card ,and throws it  on the road pensively slides into his car and drives off! The scrunched up card , unfurls itself, flies towards the driven car and sticks to  the rear windscreen!

Seems like some  furious spirit is out to get Vyom? What is the reason? Does the spirit  holds him responsible  for something?  this being seems to be  silently, unseen watching Vyom's every move..  Another surprise , a family meal treat  for S,haranya's home coming .It's handy if you ask me to have a rich would be son in law!  Likely to  spend money and give the old in laws a good time! Mind you the Bishts are pretty clued on how to  keep Vyom latched onto them since the last two years!  Vyom too gets a surprise gift!a guitar  from the family.. it's an excuse to sell Vyom to Sharanya! The man's. past two years, commitment  to them whilst she was in coma! The lad even gave up his  love for singing! Making music..all for her and their sake.. Vyom looks at Sharanya and vows now that she is back in his life.. melody will be added to it  spontaneously! Suddenly he strums his new guitar! breaks into song for Sharanya  how she brings, sunshine, joys and smiles back into their lives!  The whole family joins in and serenades her, urge her to move  on and grasp on to handfuls of  good times to come!!  While Vyom and  Aditya clear up.. Sharanya's mother has a quiet word with her daughter..  Or stuffing him down her daughter, fighting Vyom's case. The mother is desperate to stuff down Vyom down Sharanya's throat. She sees him as a good catch.. emotionally , she tenderly, uses her motherly powers of persuasion, to force Sharanya into marrying Vyom. Sharanya is strong and gently digs her heels.. she is touched by his commitment both to her and her family.. but she has no recollection of ever loving him.. she does tell her mother though, she cannot remember much.. when in coma, but she did fell.. some one held her hand.. sat by her side.. her mother confirms that someone was Vyom.. as he would send the family home and Vyom would stay back to be with her... she assures her daughter, she felt the touch.. when she recovers ,she will  recall that it  was Vyom.. FB.. Vyom is asleep in the hospital on a settee with an open book.. a being is shown holding Sharanya's hand when she was in coma.. it  was an unseen presence s hand she clung on to like dear life itself... hamlet 53. 28.10.17

No wonder Sharanya feels nothing for Vyom.. it  was someone else she possibly loved.. someone who  held her hand and sat beside her for two years..the episode is all about  introducing Sharanya to her home surroundings. Her parents are both in their own way  promoting a new bonding with Vyom a revival of what Vyom professes  Sharanya and him had before she slipped into a coma..  the story is still subject to much discussion, which to me is it 's strength..  keep watching the show, pretty exciting stuff.. have a great weekend and thanks for reading and sharing your precious views.. love hammie.  

Sorry for making it  a long post..that's my failing.. cannot be concise to save my life!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shiv loves sharanya a lot. But i am confused here. If he loves her that much then why he wants to hurt her, makes her hand stuck in the ice!?
πŸ˜•
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96

Shiv loves sharanya a lot. But i am confused here. If he loves her that much then why he wants to hurt her, makes her hand stuck in the ice!?

πŸ˜•

Hello Susmitasumi.. the story as I understand..  from what  I can see is that Vyom claims to love Sharanya,but her reponses show  she feels  or recollects nothing.. yes in this episode she confides to her mother that she   recalls.. someone holding her hand.. who it was she is unsure.. so CV's  giving us  subtle hints it was Shiv... his voice over verses.give us the impression he is a troubled soul..  questions are raised is he out to haunt and harm  both Vyom, Sharanya ?
you refer to a precap.. unfortunately sony cut  the precap in UK.. and started their next programme rightaway...   but if its as you describe.. freezing her hand, probably confirms he is dead.. and she is  the one alive.. could his soul be calling for her soul to join him??? very sinister.. for further answers will  we have to stay tuned to EDT!  That what CV's want us to do!! leaving us with cliff hanger precaps... thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts...   much love hammie

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh hammie... many theories.. i feel they are making us believe sharanya lobes shiv and not vyom.. but there is definitely more to it

let us see what happens.. 
Frozen Hand signifies something to make Sharanya alert, alive and for bringing back her lost memories ,which she lost due to an incident.  
Shiv, Vyom and Sharanya might be Friends.

Shiv and Vyom are trying to find out the Original Mystery behind Sharanya's Coma.

Vyom is being Nice as a BF, who is caring and affectionate whereas Shiv is also a Nice Guy but he is using a Psychological Treatment to pull Sharanya out in which Fear she lost her Memory. He is using the same Mind Theory/Game Theory to revive her. He might be using a Matrix Theory.

On one of the Promos, it is shown that Blood falls on Sharanya's face and she is shocked. I believe that was an accident that she saw. πŸ˜Š

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabharajani

ohhh hammie... many theories.. i feel they are making us believe sharanya lobes shiv and not vyom.. but there is definitely more to it

let us see what happens.. 

hello  prabharajani.πŸ˜ƒ hey! was looking for you good to see  you mate... yes multiple theories  ,that is the speciality of this story.. it makes you believe what may not be true..   the cvs are playing mind games with us.. Iam waiting for Shiv's entry. Although I don't  think we'll be any clearer about  the significance of these two men in Sharanya's life.. one alive?  the other dead... Sharanya's memory is locked.. gradual openings will send off bits of information, of what might have happened..?
 it is a waiting game... yes lets wait and watch... great to hear from you mate... much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katdarling

hello katdarling😊 and welcome to my stance..
Frozen Hand signifies something to make Sharanya alert, alive and for bringing back her lost memories ,which she lost due to an incident.  

Shiv, Vyom and Sharanya might be Friends.
yes interesting thought.. Frozen hand is certainly  opposed to the warm holding of hand...  significant  of some  deathly or an extraordinary  occurance..
Shiv and Vyom are trying to find out the Original Mystery behind Sharanya's Coma.
yes...possibly.  mind you she is not much help as she has lost the important  bits..
Vyom is being Nice as a BF, who is caring and affectionate whereas Shiv is also a Nice Guy but he is using a Psychological Treatment to pull Sharanya out in which Fear she lost her Memory. He is using the same Mind Theory/Game Theory to revive her. He might be using a Matrix Theory.
excellent  musings... the cvs certainly are playing mind games with the audience.. we will want to know what really transpired
On one of the Promos, it is shown that Blood falls on Sharanya's face and she is shocked. I believe that was an accident that she saw. πŸ˜Š
yes I saw  the intial promo.. to me it was gunshot wound to a fallen vyom.. and shiv is show as ghostly face...   well mate, there are no confirmed  facts so far.. which to me is the current track.. mysterious,uncanny , sinister..  Sharanya holds the answers..    till then we will have to watch the show and work out for ourselves   the characters...  thanks for sharing some verying ineresting ideas..   made me think too...   much love , hammie

I think promo was mainly for getting audience attention. Like as you said, they have shown a gunshot. Bits and Pieces were edited and made as a whole because when you see Promo, it's not like a continuation. 

And if we see, Actors and Sony Team made it very clear that it wasn't a Horror nor a Negative Story. So, story doesn't go on these two. Something, they are trying to find out but it is not Horror nor Negative. It's kinda like investigating Mystery & Family Drama.😊

beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read this story from the ghosts point of view. Good or bad, to me he is the most compelling character in this story- and has the most compelling story to tell. Everything that unfolds in the story and the events that happened and will happen leads me to him. Every single character in this story is touched upon by the ghost. He is the unseen and undetermined presence that is a common thread between all the characters. So, if we talk about Love, it is a love that has been touched upon and coloured by the Ghost- whether Vyoms love for Sharanya or Shiv's love or Sharanya's love. And so-

Is our love a memory
buried in the everyday clutter
that rules your mind

Is it a song
its lyrics forgotten
But a lingering melody
imprinted upon your soul

Is it the sound of the chirping bird
that calls to you from outside your open window
and waits for you to beckon

Is it moonlight?
That filters in and touches you
while you are in deep slumber

Is it a dream in the dark
that holds your heart for precious moments
but leaves you in daylight

Is it our togetherness
unbeknownst to your oblivious mind
and your unsuspecting heart

Is it our heartbeat
walking in tandem, skipping
and running together.

Is it the cold of the outdoors that touches your skin
Or the warmth that engulfs your heart
Is it water that gives life
Or is it the one that brings death.

Is our love a precious fresh water pearl
hidden in its shell, or,
-the embers of
a dying fire?

Edited by beagleboy - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
I think promo was mainly for getting audience attention. Like as you said, they have shown a gunshot. Bits and Pieces were edited and made as a whole because when you see Promo, it's not like a continuation. 

And if we see, Actors and Sony Team made it very clear that it wasn't a Horror nor a Negative Story. So, story doesn't go on these two. Something, they are trying to find out but it is not Horror nor Negative. It's kinda like investigating Mystery & Family Drama.😊
have to say katedarling,   the CV's take for giving this story everything we are lead to believe , isone of  a kind..   many of the stuff  shown on telly is unrelated to  the ordinary.. seems like ordinary doesn't  sell its to normal..  yes   I too wish to see it as an uncovering of facts..  that way it will relate to life as we see it.. ordinary yet engaging...πŸ˜›...     thanks for sharing further thoughts ... love hammie