PreeRan FF: Destiny

Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone, iam nishita, i have been a silent reader in this forum since the very begining. I like PreeRan very much, so decided to try a new FF on them. By the way i am a very bad writer. If you guys feel bored pls feel free to tell me. I will continue the FF if you guys want. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for the typos in advanced😆

Preeta wakes up feeling pain in her head. She tried to get up, but is unable to do so. She was feeling a sharp pain in her head. Her head was bleeding. Preeta looks beside her and sees karan missing
p: where is karan.
she panicked.
karan tum kahan ho? Woh to mere sath e tha,she whispers to herself.
she again feel a sharp pain, now in hand
she came out of the car and started to scream karan's name. Tears were flowing down from her eyes. She never felt this hopeless in her life ever before. Her only concern right now is to find karan. 
P: pata nahi kiss halat mein hogi woh. Karan kaha hoh tum?
now she started running. A fear was now capturing her heart. A fear of losing the most important person in her life.her love, her life , her husband and her karan
suddenly she stops. She finally found him. But she was standing still there. She was unable to move. The scene infront of her freeze her
There he lied, just infront of her eyes in a pool of blood.
p:Karaaannn...
she runs towards karan, take his head on her lap and tries to wake him up.
p: karan pls uth jao, uthona karan, i love you karan, i love you , tum yehi to sun na chah ti thi na mere pass, lo maine keh diya, ab uth jao, i am sorry maine tumhare sath bura behave kiya,plz mujhe maaf kar do,plz uth jao, mere pass vapas a jao.
she started to crying loudly but there was no one on the lonely road to listen her
3 months earlier
preeta is crying in her room. Karan is standing behind her helplessly. He wants to console preeta, but maybe he has lost that right today. He is the reason for preeta's misery. How can he console her. 
it was preeta's marraige day. She was so happy. Its true that he loves her, but that does not mean that he would do anything that hurt preeta. Preeta was happy with Prithvi, so he accepted that preeta will never accept him. But at the last moment he got to know that Prithvi is Sharlin's ex And there were no time to tell this to preeta. The only way to stop the marraige was to swipe the groom. So karan did so. He did it to save preeta. But now preeta is not believing him. She is never gonna believe him. She think he is responsible for the humiliation of Arora family. karan right now has no proof to prove his point. So he decide to keep silence. He started to move towards preeta
p: karan, just stop there. Don't try to come near me. You have already ruined me. What more do you want now. I hate you. Just leave me alone
karan feels pain but he did not say anithing. He knew her babydoll will be angry, but he will bring her smile back, he promised to himself
to be continued...
guys plz do comments, your comments will inspire me to write
for now good bye😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is fantastic FF I like it very much plz continue soon 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start! Really eager to know what's going to happen next and how the story progresses and how Preeta falls in love with Karan! Please update soon. Waiting eagerly.
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant start. Please update soon
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

This is fantastic FF I like it very much plz continue soon 

Thanks, i will try to update soon
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Amazing start! Really eager to know what's going to happen next and how the story progresses and how Preeta falls in love with Karan! Please update soon. Waiting eagerly.

Glad you like it. I will try to update soon
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Brilliant start. Please update soon

Thank you.i will update soon