Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pari454

I hope so aisa hi ho with some reimcreation touch and atleast ahana ko pta chale yar ki tanuja hi tanu hai she has full right to know this truth sabse pehle.

Sach yaar she has all right to know.When tanu left her she was all alone in this world.Hope sun ne jaisa kha hai waisa hi ho
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Sach yaar she has all right to know.When tanu left her she was all alone in this world.Hope sun ne jaisa kha hai waisa hi ho

Haa yar pta chalna chahiye finally tanuja ny Ahana sy kuch bola reincarnation touch i want to continue this
Sun is right mere ko bhi lagta hai tanuja rishi k Ghar rhy gi to uski mu solve ho gi let's see
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Guys yesterday het entry wad epic.But will she will stay at bedi house or will return to ak house.Share ur views

My doubt : 

Precap : Is Tanuja shown in Netra"s Bed Room ? If yes, chances are there, Tanuja may find some proof that can be solved with d help of family members but still my heart says - 50-50 chance. Lets see.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

My doubt : 

Precap : Is Tanuja shown in Netra"s Bed Room ? If yes, chances are there, Tanuja may find some proof that can be solved with d help of family members but still my heart says - 50-50 chance. Lets see.

I'm not sure but I think it's TanShi's bed. The grand entry yesterday and twist in ankle today have been indicating that she will stay at BH for the time being. Sorry for repeating this time and again.
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

I'm not sure but I think it's TanShi's bed. The grand entry yesterday and twist in ankle today have been indicating that she will stay at BH for the time being. Sorry for repeating this time and again.

Don't be sorry - repeating good things gives a good feeling and u DID just that.