PHOTOS: Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover head out for dinner date

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

PHOTOS: Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover head out for dinner date

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover clicked in the city.

Written By Apoorva Nijhara  Mumbai  Published: October 26, 2017 06:42 pm   

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover are often spotted in the city either hitting the gym together or going for their late night dinner dates.  The much-in-love married couple was again spotted in the city.

Bipasha looked pretty in her black cold-shoulder top with black trousers. Karan complemented her in his all-black outfit. The two were all smiles while posing for the shutterbugs outside the restaurant. 

In a joint interview with a leading daily earlier this year, both Karan and Bipasha got candid about each other and being married for a year now.

When asked who is more possessive amongst the two of them, Bipasha replied, "I have my moments, but Karan is more possessive between the two of us. He keeps telling me, She's mine. All mine.' and he wants me to keep saying it. You are all mine? Only mine'. And I have to say Yes, I am yours. Forever."

Karan agreed and said, "She is more protective than possessive. Till a few days before our marriage, she couldn't say the word husband'. She would stammer!" The adorable husband-wife were also asked who is a problem solver between them and pat comes the reply from KSG, "We don't have problems, but fights and we get engrossed too much in that, so we take turns."

Meanwhile, check out the pictures:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why is this a news ? What and how many more tactics to stay relevant despite being jobless in B-town ? 

And KSG's comments on marriage and love just makes me go ROFL for real 🤣 "Till a few days before our marriage, she couldn't say the word husband'. She would stammer!" - Seems like someone who's got tons of yrs of experience on things like husband and marriage is witnessing a child growing into this. ðŸ˜†
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everytime I see them together all I wanna ask is 'why Bipasha?'
She deserved better than this. 
Two jokers, by the way where is Nikki? Grover's topics doesn't get hit without her.