Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^ Both Aryan and Suhana are very private and to think of it, they could've been the most popular starkids rather than the kids of Sridevi, Javed Jaffrey etc.

Originally posted by: aish.

^ Both Aryan and Suhana are very private and to think of it, they could've been the most popular starkids rather than the kids of Sridevi, Javed Jaffrey etc.

Suhana is ' spotted' every day and when she is not, her mom posts her grown up pics on instas for viewers' comments. She wants to show off her looks to the entire world. That's anything but private.

If I am commenting here and nobody bothers to read or react My coming here is pointless. People can bash, bully, pick on me all they want and I Am prepared for all the nastiness. I can't complain why it's happening to me. If I don't want any attention I shouldn't post and people will find some other bakra to gang bang,lol 
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parvati..

Suhana is ' spotted' every day and when she is not, her mom posts her grown up pics on instas for viewers' comments. She wants to show off her looks to the entire world. That's anything but private.

If I am commenting here and nobody bothers to read or react My coming here is pointless. People can bash, bully, pick on me all they want and I Am prepared for all the nastiness. I can't complain why it's happening to me. If I don't want any attention I shouldn't post and people will find some other bakra to gang bang,lol 

You need to chill :S
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Trolled for looking like her dad? Wth?

There is a first for everything...😆...and they are trolls not scientists jo unse logic ki ummeed karein😆😆

I wish the trolls would leave the kids alone especially the ones who are not working in BW yet...but I guess its a part and parcel of belonging to a famous BW family