Beem & Mohini alternate into Chandra's body..pitiable CGM

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Friends relax..by Nov 10 CN's all troubles will be solved

Let us understand the story now...Mohini ,bewitched by CGM's charm has started  her foul play

.After entering Chandra's body, she makes him arrest Beemdev and thru Chandra announces his(or her)  desire to marry Mohini .

Bindusaar raises his voice against his father's verdict, so he is put in prison.

Then Beemdev will enter Rajat's body and tries to marry Mohini(now she is herself).

So Mohini will become a maharani of Magadh..even Mukiya Maharani

(we saw Chandra crowning Mohini with MM mukud)

As usual CN's romantic interlude is pleasant...the only scene to relish...  The feelings of love she holds for him is very deep, but whenever  she starts to open her heart to him, he becomes possessed..now  by Mohini..Fabulous Rajat in kingly attire!!!..

We have come to the fag end of the ChandraNandini hate-love story..still now the samrat could not get the love declaration from his soul mate...a pity...

we suppose that she will pronounce her love at the end of 14th episode.

Will she regain her memory? Will she come out of Durdhara's murder charges? Will Bindusaar realize his mistakes? What about BD's love track?The fate of Sonanandh ?Apama absconded!!!

Within these 13 episodes,the CVs clear all our doubts..but LET THEM GIVE A HAPPY ENDING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siva06 thumbnail
To love OR to be loved...it is a balancing act..Ekta has given us such a beautiful love poetry..it will be a legendary narration of 2 passionate lovers..ever lives in our memories ...PLZ give us happy memories by not separating them
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He becomes a monk at the end.. what do you think you can expect?? Either Nandini gets killed, or she leaves him.. or makes him swear to never come near her.. or something happens.. which makes Chandra leave everything and become a monk.. :/ . Could also be Bindusar kicks him out of the palace?
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

He becomes a monk at the end.. what do you think you can expect?? Either Nandini gets killed, or she leaves him.. or makes him swear to never come near her.. or something happens.. which makes Chandra leave everything and become a monk.. :/ . Could also be Bindusar kicks him out of the palace?

Why  become so cynical...let us hope for the best...there is a possibility for him to embrace sanyas...but not due to his son..Bindusaar may be an arrogant spoilt child, but he is the son of his father.

It is a fictional story..we donot know nothing about CGM or Nandini..why can't ask the makers give out the  desired  end.
Oh my God...what a negatiivity? (your name is rouble_lover OR trouble_lover)
Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

<font color="#0000ff">Why become so cynical...let us hope for the best...there is a possibility for him to embrace sanyas...but not due to his son..Bindusaar may be an arrogant spoilt child, but he is the son of his father.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">It is a fictional story..we donot know nothing about CGM or Nandini..why can't ask the makers give out the desired end.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Oh my God...what a negatiivity? (your name is rouble_lover OR trouble_lover)</font>

If you see in History, ChandraGupta Maurya becomes a Jain monk, and in this story as well, as per an article that came out when it was saying they gonna finish by November, said he turns a monk. So I'm only saying what we are expected to see. I wasn't trying to be negative.. just stating the facts based on what I read, but, if what was written isn't true, then it ain't any fault of mine..
RajatTokisFan thumbnail
CV ruined the show very miserly ruined chandra character totally ðŸ˜¡ 
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

If you see in History, ChandraGupta Maurya becomes a Jain monk, and in this story as well, as per an article that came out when it was saying they gonna finish by November, said he turns a monk. So I'm only saying what we are expected to see. I wasn't trying to be negative.. just stating the facts based on what I read, but, if what was written isn't true, then it ain't any fault of mine..

Yes CGM 's history is 2330 back..no authenticated materials so far..all hearsay and from worn out parchments

Ekta has given a wonderful love saga based on his  other side of his life..that is his  romantic life...the facts may be fictitious... but the method of presenting the facts...I won't say and hurt anybody's feelings