Dulquer Salmaan wraps his first Bollywood film

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Dulquer Salmaan wraps his first Bollywood film 

Written by A. Kameshwari | New Delhi | Published:October 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Dulquer Salmaan has become the hot topic of Bollywood these days. After Prabhas stole hearts with his onscreen aura in the magnum opus Baahubali', it is Dulquer who is prepping up to showcase his talent to his Hindi speaking lovers. The actor, who has been shooting for his Bollywood debut titled Karwan', has wrapped up the film with Irrfan Khan. The news was shared by the leading lady of the film, Mithila Palkar, who is already an internet sensation.
Mithila shared a cute selfie with the two stars and wrote, "Official film wrap celebration tha, how could I not have dragged these two into a selfie? Thank you for being awesome, you two! #Karwaan
Reports suggest that the film is based on a road trip which traces the story of two unlikely friends. The actors have traveled across Ooty and Kochi for a month-long schedule.
While Irrfan is prepping up for the promotions of his next titled Qarib Qarid Singlle', which marks the debut of Malayalam actor Parvathy, Dulquer last appeared in Bejoy Nambiar's Solo', which did well at the box office.
Dulquer has a huge fan following down south. However, he says nothing of it matters as fans would eventually go away if he starts giving bad performances.
"Honestly, I do not take my stardom seriously, only work. I know my fans love me because of my work. Yes, if they are my fans, they will come to watch me in theatres even if the film is not so good...But if I am continuously delivering bad films, no one will come to watch me, said the actor at an event.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So much excited for the movie.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm looking forward to this film 
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YAY.. Go DQ...
I love him. A gem of a person and a charming personality..
Looking forward to this movie..
Edited by LegolasGondolin - 6 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look forward to this.

Hope for something fresh and entertaining.