Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
NAME : Kiret
DATE OF BIRTH : 14th April
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : SRK, Karan Wahi, Namik Paul, Vikram Singh Chauhan, + so many more ðŸ˜†
FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Sanaya Irani, to name a few
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Currently, Naamkaran, Ek Deewana Tha and Haasil 
FORUMS YOU VISIT : Occasionally the ones above 
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Namik and Viku <3 
Brief Intro : I'm a student, who is insanely obsessed with tellywood lol. 
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

NAME : Aishwarya [[Aish]
DATE OF BIRTH : Dec 15
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : Karan Wahi, Namik Paul, Barun Sobti, Sid Malhotra, Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly,hmmm I think that almost covers it...
FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Jennifer Winget, Erica F., Nazriya Nazim, Nayantara, Parvathy Menon, etc etc
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : EDT on ITV, sometimes Porus and YUDKBH. Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash, Legends, Jane the Virgin,and a alot more I cant think of right now ðŸ˜†
FORUMS YOU VISIT : Just this one, and also the Avt/Sig shop
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Namik Paul! Additionally the promos were really interesting and it seemed like a different concept.
Brief Intro : Hey, Hello! I'm Aish and I used to be very active on IF with the DMG, IPKKND, etc forums back in the day. I also used to write a shit ton and make siggys. Then I started college and all that life was left behind and I only took a few memories with me ðŸ˜­ Then I started watching this show and really missed the old life of discussing each episode and bitching about them with really fun people. Also I miss my old forum friends so if anyone remembers me- give me a shoutout because I miss you <3. But anyway, I'm back on IF because I miss being part of a fandom ðŸ˜†
minakrish thumbnail
Name: Mrinalini

DOB: 8th October

Fav Actors & Actresses: 
The list is way too long if I include TV, Bolly and Holly actors and actresses I love. ðŸ¤£ So let's just forget it. ðŸ˜›

Forums You Visit: Pakistani Serials Forums, Avatar & Signatures, Fan Fictions and Ek Deewaana Tha.

Reason for watching Ek Deewaana Tha: Namik Paul obviously and then the concept and promos were too intriguing.

Brief Intro: I'm Mrina and have been here on IF for a long long time. I write fictions and make siggies in my free time otherwise, I'm consumed by my office. Not too regular nowadays and just realised that I'd never officially introduced myself here.
RoseWine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Name: Radha

D O B: May 1

Favorite Actors/Actresses: Drasthi Dhami, Jennifer Winget, Anushka Sharma, Divyank Tripathi

Favorite Actors: Gurmeet Choudhary, Namik Paul, and many more!

Forums I visit: Mahakaali, Avataar and Signatures, Ek Deewana Tha

Reason for watching Ek Deewana Tha: A nice concept...( let's see how long that lasts)

Brief Intro:

I am a ER Nurse living in Houston. I have been active with India Forums for a long time. I enjoy making friends and learning new things.
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Name: Umang

DOB: 11 August 2001

Fav Actors & Actresses: almost everyone

Forums You Visit: Fan Fictions,left right left, geet, madhubala, pkyek, shakti, ikyavann, haasil, Ek Deewaana Tha.

Reason for watching Ek Deewaana Tha: interesting plot

Brief Intro: m in 11th std.. joined IF 3 months ago.. love watching tv & reading..
[/QUOTE]
tarushiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZehriliChidiya

NAME : Tarushi

DATE OF BIRTH : 23 October

FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : Shahid Kapoor and Namik Paul

FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Anushka and Deepika

SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Edkv, Edt, GOT

FORUMS YOU VISIT :Edkv and Edt only

REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA :Namik was the only reason for watching this show and now it's Shivanya chemistry

Brief Intro : I'm a true Scorpion (don't think ki isse jaada intro dene ki zarurat hai).Loves to paint, sketch and write some fluff on edt and edkv.

Edited by tarushiv - 6 years ago