*|| Ek Deewaana Tha : Introduction Thread ||*

Posted: 6 years ago
HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION THREAD
OF
EK DEEWAANA THA

This place is the official centre to put yourselves up in the given columns and introduce yourselves to the forum.

NAME :
DATE OF BIRTH :
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} :
FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} :
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW :
FORUMS YOU VISIT :
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA :
Brief Intro :

C'mon guys...!!! Get going.. 😃😃

|| Thank you *Shruti* for the permission to open the thread ||

Edited by ZehriliChidiya - 6 years ago
||Official List of the members of the forum|| 

ZehriliChidiya
Soumi.
Africanqueenkel
_OrChiD_
--BlackSheep--
Kesh123
AnOptimist
Navyasree.e 
Kavila 
iamnikki 
PrincessAshVik 
joysoflife 
Stupefy 
Ultimatevikku7 
vimikrao 
Aisha.
PristineSoul 
romalia 
phoenix_edkv 
sweksha 
ChalJhooti 
sumimita 
_NINA_
Itssanjh 
HappyLibran1910
Safire 
Bhuvi2592
- - Amulya - -
Shona_V
Ashi345678
Jyoti_kuku 
Tinna28 
SoniyaLovesGc 
NiMikFan 
Namiksfan 
jodh57 
-.serendipity.-
malluangel 
-Mrinalini-
RoseWine
LovelyUmang5
tarushiv 
Okay ! Let me start with myself😃

NAME : Anushka {ANU}
DATE OF BIRTH : 12th April
FAVOURITE ACTOR :  Sidharth Malhotra, Namik Paul
FAVOURITE ACTRESS :  Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW :  EDT, YUDKBH, Beyhadh, EDKV
FORUMS YOU VISIT :  EDT, EDKV, YUDKBH
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Namik fever+Love for supernaural characters

Who are you? :  I am a ... kya kahu? 😕😆 Studious cute chashmish teenager who loves writing 😃 and Namik hell a lot ☺️kuch reh gaya ho toh edkvians bata do 😆

• NAME : Soumi 😊
  • DATE OF BIRTH : 24th February 😛
  • FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : Kivanc Tatlitug 
  • FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Beren Saat 😳
  • SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Right now, I'm watching only Ek Deewana Tha 😃
  • FORUMS YOU VISIT : Ek Deewana Tha 😊
  • REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : I found the Promos interesting and I love watching Supernatural Shows 😎
  • WHO ARE YOU: A Martian 😆

Edited by .Soumi. - 6 years ago
NAME : kelly but I prefer , Mel , kelz or kells ... Or the queen of gifs 😃

DATE OF BIRTH : 03 december

FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities
also included} : am not a picky person I love everyone but let's see , Trevor noah , park hae jin ( the reason I tried kdramas but I started this year and am giving up ) lee soo hyuk , Vikram singh chauhan , there is a list of japanese actors in here I just can't remember or fine its not that I can't remeber I just can't spell the names and too lazy to google ...

FAVOURITE ACTRESS {TV
personalities also included} : shivani surve , jennifer winget ( or is it winglet 😵) , lana parrila , jennifer morrison , okay as you can see I am bais and not much of a feminist like I thought 😔,
just know most of them above I decided to watch because they were hot😛 and THEN discovered their acting.   
😳 ...excepts for VSC and PHJ ❤️ who I choose to watch the show then discovered them ...

SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : overprotected kahoko , code blue 3 , my lover's secret , hotuko( just started and not for the faint hearted , while watching it I feel like my heart is being squeezed 🤢) , and now this one , I watch a few kdramas i.e while you where sleeping , mad dog and witch's court , some american dynasty , criminal minds , empire , star , scandal...but will probably drop them to focus here then binge watch later on or not 🥱   ...

FORUMS YOU VISIT : I just visit any when am bored and put my two cent in even if I don't watch it ... I usually stick to one forum in indian forum if I want to be proactive

REASONS FOR WATCHING EK
DEEWANA THA : well first , because I miss my friends and am sure they missed me ... And with that knowledge I could bet they would be here ... And second VSC after JNDSD I wanted to watch him again ...

There should be a who are you question ...

I am loud , sarcastic , swear a lot on paper. ( A LOT , so don't take it personally ), I am always joking ( so people if my joke goes over your head ask me don't get offended 😊 ) ... I hate trolls and try in all my capacity not to insult or bring others down excepts for the cvs ( cvs have this ability to treat me like dirt so I get angry ) ... I write propaganda( trust me DO NOT read if you haven't watched the show ) and can be neutral if you ask for such a post ... I also post on demand and dedicate to people , and I can only start posting when I know the characters and show ...

Last but not the least I CaN MAKE ANY ANSWER AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ... Sorry ... 😵
NAME : Linda
DATE OF BIRTH : 🤢 😆
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : No one! 

FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Jennifer Winget and Taylor Swift's fighting back from ashes attracts me but I still hate Kumud, basically I don't like anyone! 😆

SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Haven't watched a single episode from any show since last year! 

FORUMS YOU VISIT : Beyhadh, Ek Deewana Tha (Searching the reason of my visiting) 

REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Planning to watch! Will update If I find the reason! 😃

WHO ARE YOU ?: An ordinary human!😊 
Edited by _OrChiD_ - 6 years ago
Name:Ayesha/Ashi/Ash/Ashu

Date of Birth:15th April 1997

Favourite actors:Well there are many of them.But the ones who top my list are Ashish Sharma,Saurabh Raj Jain,Vivian Dsena,Karanvir Bohra,Aham Sharma,Rohit Purohit,Gautam Rode,Kunal Karan Kapoor,Namik Paul,Vikram Singh Chauhan,Rithvik Dhanjani,Param Singh,Varun Kapoor,Tom Ellis,Kit Harington,Nikolaj Coster Waldau,Benedict Cumberbatch,Engin Akyurek,Kivanc Tatlitug,Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun,Akshay,Ajay,The Khans,Ranveer,Sidharth Malhotra,Varun Dhawan,Prabhas and Allu Arjun.

Favourite actresses:Jennifer Winget,Pooja Sharma,Asha Negi,Ridhi Dogra,Sonarika Bhadoria,Nikita Dutta,Rati Pandey,Tridha Chaudhary,Madirakshi Mundle,Pankhuri Awasthy,Harshita Gaur,Mrunal Thakur,Rashi Mal,Lauren German,Janet Montogomery,Emilia Clarke,Lana Parilla,Natalie Dormer,Lena Headey,Beren Saat,Tuba Buyukustun,Park Shin hye,Jun Ji Hyun,Deepika,Priyanka,Alia,Anushka Shetty,Kriti Sanon,Nimrat Kaur and Radhika Apte.

Shows I follow:For now it's Mahakaali, Narcos,Lucifer,Yeh Unn Dino Ki Baat Hai,Rishton Ka Chakravyuh,Saam Daam Dand Bhed and recently Ek Deewaana Tha and Dil Sambhal Ja Zara.I will also start watching the upcoming shows Haasil,Porus and Prithvi Vallabh.

Forums I visit:There is not one forum in particular.Usually if I feel like posting something I do so.Most of the times I am lazy

Reasons to watch EDT:Well first and foremost,Namik Paul.Then comes VSC.
Now I am quite interested to know the story behind the spirit and how the lovers deal with him.

Who am I??

Well that's a tricky question.For most of the day I am a student of law.Then I am this crazy bookworm and TV buff.For a portion of the day I am a soul lost in music who cannot take her headphones off.I also have this passion for travelling to different places.Sometimes I can be a cook too.Lowkey addicted to caffeinated beverages in general and Diet Coke in particular.

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
NAME : Keshini Miranda
DATE OF BIRTH : 12th July 
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : Ranveer Singh 
FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Rani Mukarjee 😃
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Ishqbaaaz,Naamkaran
FORUMS YOU VISIT : Ishqbaaaz, Avatar Signature forum 
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Vikram Singh Chauhan 😉
WHO ARE YOU ?: Currently working as a PR of a musician in Sri Lanka 😊
Edited by Kesh123 - 6 years ago
NAME : Gunjan
DATE OF BIRTH : 14th September 
FAVOURITE ACTOR {TV personalities also included} : Namik Paul 
FAVOURITE ACTRESS  {TV personalities also included} : Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone
SHOWS YOU FOLLOW : Bigg Boss, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (On Voot) & now, Ek Deewaana Tha. 
FORUMS YOU VISIT : EDKV forum & BB 11 forum, as a silent member 😆
REASONS FOR WATCHING EK DEEWANA THA : Prominent reason is Namik Paul!! Haven't  really watched any series with supernatural stuff before. Also the promos after press conference event were really intriguing.
WHO ARE YOU ?: An Optimist 😎
Name: navyasree.                                                            date of birth: 15 August                                  .  favoriteactor: namik Paul,Karen tacker.                Favorite actress :nikita dutta.                                 .  Reason for watching this is namik paul                         And I am doing my Bsc Microbiology. Looking forward to make frnds here .