Deep really luv tara ???

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As deep had been told to be d protector & support system of Tara from childhood . What made deep fall 4 Tara ??? I mean a person should had some quality in him or her to be luved crazingly which Tara hardly had any except being stylish & beautiful.
She is pysco, criminal, obsessive, possessive,unrespectful, jealous.
She is hard core selfish & only luv herself, when deep saved Arohi from accident after photoshoot,maybe d accident was fake but still she was celebrating but not once asked deep that is he ok.
I doubt that deep is crazingly in luv with Tara. There is some other story.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Possibility can't be ruled out...

Deep has been by the side of Tara since childhood. Tara committed her first murder when she has grown up but was young. May be by that time Deep was so deeply in love with Tara that he decided to hide her crime rather than handing her over to police.

But after seeing Aarohi what exactly he thought, is he really trying to put all the blame of Tara's crime on Aarohi or there is something else going in his mind.

As per story of the show, Deep's intention is to trap Aarohi but it will be interesting to see if Deep is bluffing Tara
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Tara is pysco from childhood but it symptoms start showing in teenage.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
may be luv her but like a friend
rnm_83 thumbnail
Arrey is deep ka anokha pyaar toh serial se bada mystery hai ...😆paar guts hai bande mein jiss tarah se Tara ko jhel raha hai in real world its next to impossible at least in this scenario.. I guess he too is sick like her😆..aur kuch door door tak suj nahi raha...uske iss anokhe pyaar ka reason... Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago