How Deep will manage......

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep is playing a dangerous game by supporting & helping his killer wife Tara. For Karwachaut he swapped Aarohi & Tara by locking Aarohi in a room. All his family members sorry fake family members thought it was Aarohi doing all the rituals where as it was Tara.

Today Deep's younger sister was shocked when Aarohi told that her Karavachaut vrat remained incomplete as she could not do the Puja. She was about to show the pics of Tara & Deep doing the rituals to Aarohi but Deep entered in the nick of time & stopped her.

From the recent promo, it's clear that Deep's fake family members are going to question him about the mystery of other Girl. Will deep be able to shut their mouth by showing them money or his plan can be jeopardized by his fake family members who may spill the beans to Aarohi as all of them have seen Aarohi(Actually Tara) doing karvachaut rituals along with Deep.

How Deep will keep Tara's existence a secret...its going to be interestingEdited by well-wisher - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have a feeling someone from the fake family will die (read get killed by Tara) and the rest would flee for their life sake
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

i have a feeling someone from the fake family will die (read get killed by Tara) and the rest would flee for their life sake

If it happens, it will be a nice twist. Tara gets furious after listening praises of Aarohi from family members so she may kill one of them out of jealousy. In this case it will be interesting what excuse Deep will give to Aarohi if all the fake family members flee

BTW...I am wondering even if Deep & Tara's plan to put Aarohi behind the bar materializes, what will they do. Deep can't live with Tara as Aarohi will be in jail...so what will Deep tell to world about Tara. Will they migrate to some new city

I feel Deep ka plan aur bhi deep hai   πŸ˜›
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If all the family members are fake then Deep can easily pay them all to keep quiet or maybe send them off somewhere. 
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: well-wisher

If it happens, it will be a nice twist. Tara gets furious after listening praises of Aarohi from family members so she may kill one of them out of jealousy. In this case it will be interesting what excuse Deep will give to Aarohi if all the fake family members flee

BTW...I am wondering even if Deep & Tara's plan to put Aarohi behind the bar materializes, what will they do. Deep can't live with Tara as Aarohi will be in jail...so what will Deep tell to world about Tara. Will they migrate to some new city

I believe that Deep will put Aarohi in jail by proving that she's actually Tara. Then once she's in jail, he'll bring out Tara and tell the world that it's his wife Aarohi. In simple words, he'll swap the people but will keep their names. So Aarohi will be in jail as Tara and Tara will be with Deep as Aarohi.
I think Deep had said it in some previous episode. Or maybe not?
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
But what I don't understand is why is it so important for him that Arohi fall in love with him? And even if he sent Arohi to jail as Tara, won't she try to prove her innocence. There are a number of ways to prove that she's Arohi like DNA test. And Mr Smarty will definitely be suspicious if Arohi claims that she's not Tara. He has met her already and Tara's behaviour is entirely different from Arohi's and a smart officer can definitely spot the difference (Even Deep's sister got confused seeing her behaviour during KC). Does he expect her to go to jail for crimes she didn't commit out of "love" for him. If he thinks so, then he is the biggest idiot.
One thing is clear though, Deep is also a psycho like Tara, in fact, he's worse than her. The way he was enjoying Arohi's helplessness without one ounce of sympathy shows that he also need medical treatment along with Tara. No wonder he never tried to cure Tara, he's also a nut case like her.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

But what I don't understand is why is it so important for him that Arohi fall in love with him? And even if he sent Arohi to jail as Tara, won't she try to prove her innocence. There are a number of ways to prove that she's Arohi like DNA test. And Mr Smarty will definitely be suspicious if Arohi claims that she's not Tara. He has met her already and Tara's behaviour is entirely different from Arohi's and a smart officer can definitely spot the difference (Even Deep's sister got confused seeing her behaviour during KC). Does he expect her to go to jail for crimes she didn't commit out of "love" for him. If he thinks so, then he is the biggest idiot.

One thing is clear though, Deep is also a psycho like Tara, in fact, he's worse than her. The way he was enjoying Arohi's helplessness without one ounce of sympathy shows that he also need medical treatment along with Tara. No wonder he never tried to cure Tara, he's also a nut case like her.

it is essential for Arohi to fall in love because when in love arohi will trust deep, and thus will be easier for deep to get her to do things which he will require to put the blame on her. for instance his plan of taking her for honeymoon, and thus taking her to the same spot where the crimes were committed. if not in love, arohi would be unwilling to go out with Deep and act like he wishes her to
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

probably leave the city or go for world tour like they were planning. 
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Once again Deep proved that he is an IDIOT!
His sister was taking video so obviously she will show that to Arohi when Arohi will come out. When he gave her permission to take that video it is like he was wanting her to take those as if he wants to give Arohi some hints. If this was not his intention then what a "STUPID" idea by god. πŸ˜•He should take that phone as soon as it done if his intention was to make a proof of Arohi's karwachait and later show this as evidence to the police/world. There was no need to let his sister keep it and handover that to Arohi. After all that sisy is a fake.
The other thing is why he has to torture Arohi and lock her inside that room?Arohi is not an idiot, she will seek for an answer and who knows may be she will discover the secret room if she is tortured. Then why he has to torture her? He could simply lock her in some storeroom till everything is over. No need to give her a shock by the light thing or he is upto make her crazy too?
We saw during the karwachaut his family thought Tara is real Arohi. If they are fake family why do they need to know it is Arohi? They know they are fake and who cares who is doing karwachaut for Deep? He was forcing Tara too to to pretend as Arohi. Why? Why Tara need to pretend as Arohi in front of his fake family? Doesn't she know this family is a fake family?
The most funny dialogue was when Deep told to Tara, "You have all the qualities I wanted to have in my wife." What quality? Psycho? Murderer? Jhoothi? Nikamma?
Who is writing these dialogues? Or these dialogues are intentional as there is no way anyone can want a "THING" like Tara.
Is there any other story behind all these? Is Deep really loyal to Tara or he has some other plan in his mind?πŸ˜•

Edited by jhalak7 - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

it is essential for Arohi to fall in love because when in love arohi will trust deep, and thus will be easier for deep to get her to do things which he will require to put the blame on her. for instance his plan of taking her for honeymoon, and thus taking her to the same spot where the crimes were committed. if not in love, arohi would be unwilling to go out with Deep and act like he wishes her to

Yeah but why love? I mean she was not in love with him yet she did that photoshoot with him. She's doing everything like an ideal without questioning him. So why is it so important for him to make her fall in love with him that he went to the trouble of locking her up and scaring the hell out of her.