Finally New Promo

ragnaisbusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally new promo.The psycho side of  vani finally revealed.She killed   Mr.Sahay and that time her expression was dangerous. Is she going  to be a threat for dev .I am sure if dev brings her home she will be a danger for dev including zohra app, meera and even avi also when she will find that dev cares for them to much.Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Woah!
She kills Mr Sahay? This is getting intense and interesting.
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if someone get hold of this promo link please do share :)
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if anyone get hold of this promo link please share :)
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg wat like seriously ...I so want to see the promo ðŸ˜² 

looks like Channel n Cvs got noticed of fans dissapointment over Dev Vaani ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ her suspense is revealed in the promo  ...congo to All deveera fans 🥳🤗..its Dev Meera all the way 😃😳.  wat a Devil Chick Mehak /Vaani turned out to be ... 

Why she killed Sahaye ?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜• ...poor Ganju I knew he was innocent he was just into his problems only 

well now Wanna See Mr Detectives face ðŸ¤£ you were going so mad kissing the criminal who destroyed your life 
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a relief! I'l l hang out at colors this evening to see if I can cvatch the promo, but only 2 more days to go...Yippee!
zaniax thumbnail
Jus saw a new promo but it's an extension of precap + old epi.
Anyway, sat coming soon :)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hopefully she'll turn out to be a killer or mass murderer or terrorist and just. . Dev ke life se humesha ke liye daafa ho jaye😆. .ta ki mere Dev-Meera ka rasta saaf ho jaye ðŸ˜ƒ 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
AHHAHAHAHAHA this is so good. Let's nacho
tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank God.. At least now dev can see her real face.. I want in future, vani try to harm meera and dev getting tensed..realised that he starts liking meera..  ðŸ˜³  I hope dev ko vani ki sachhai jaldi pata Chale.. Really hw can he kiss her!.. I can't forget it.. M gonna skip that part.. Watching meera heartbroken.. and y dev still trying to fix amod with meera..  ðŸ˜¡ 
Plz.. If anyone can post the link..!?? 
Edited by tithi1812 - 6 years ago